Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Decent TS in Nottingham this week  (Read 1276 times)

Offline Stickitin

Well reviewed as well. Anyone tempted? Was thinking about having a go myself but £200 seems pretty hefty for something I’m not 100% sure I’ll like  :sarcastic:

Seems she doesn’t have an arse splitting size knob also like many south american TS which has put me off in the past  :scare:  :lol:

External Link/Members Only

Offline michael.fannymore

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Prices say £170 for 1 hour and £120 for 30 mins on the aw profile

Offline NervousJ

i'm struggling to justify over £100 hh with a ts... she's looks rather good though... £100 seems to be the going rate but i'd noticed an increase of late as with everyone...

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
I’m in the same boat £100 tops
Reviewed well and worth a look but sadly £20 deeper than my pockets on this occasion

Couple of beers later I’ll probably be in an Uber but until that point, No  :D

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator

This one is in sutton but from a the 2 reviews here I’m
Not in a great rush

And this one in Heanor

Offline NervousJ

This one is in sutton but from a the 2 reviews here I’m
Not in a great rush

And this one in Heanor

i messaged the sutton one, and was suprised to find her there.... i was tempted, but havent cross references yet, you've saved me a job... think il give that one a swerve...

saw the Heanor one but no reply....

i might have a dabble...
« Last Edit: March 28, 2022, 09:01:02 pm by NervousJ »

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
i messaged the sutton one, and was suprised to find her there.... i was tempted, but havent cross references yet, you've saved me a job... think il give that one a swerve...

saw the Heanor one but no reply....

i might have a dabble...

The Heanor Jasmine was also know as jusmin shemale with a few neg review, I don’t like the “boat race” on that one, do prefer the body on the sutton one but she’s supposed to be facially fugly

Offline Gethin_Thomas

Mona's pictures are very flattering facially. Fit body though. I had a very short time with her, but felt she could probably blow hot or cold. Not seen Jasmine but have the same feeling.

Offline NervousJ

i might risk the Heanor one, £100 is a lot for a shit punt though... sounds weird but i'd prefer a larger cock. i'm always a bit worried about the birchplace brazilians, or anyone off there tbh...

il see what the mood takes me...

Offline Gethin_Thomas

We seem to have a lot of Brazilians touring in the region, but a real dearth of Asian TSs, which is my preference. You feel like you have to take these opportunities when they present.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
i might risk the Heanor one, £100 is a lot for a shit punt though... sounds weird but i'd prefer a larger cock. i'm always a bit worried about the birchplace brazilians, or anyone off there tbh...

No idea why, I prefer the tiny cocktail stick cocks on a girl  :lol: maybe in case they try to fuck me  :dance:

Offline Stickitin

Tempted by that one as well. Will see if I can make it this week.

Offline Bendown

No idea why, I prefer the tiny cocktail stick cocks on a girl  :lol: maybe in case they try to fuck me  :dance:

:lol: :lol: I love it!  :lol: :lol:

Offline mikester

I texted Mona, when I thought she was in Nottingham. She replied with a quick rundown on her prices. £20 extra for CIM and £60 extra for her cum. A bit rich really. Then Sutton knocked it on the head. Why do they advertise as Nottingham?

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator

This weeks Thai lady and ladyboy selection at Heanor

Offline NervousJ

darn, i was hoping to see the other one at the weekend. last weekend went tits up....

dani romana is tempting after reading that review...hopefully i can get the ice cream van out...
« Last Edit: April 06, 2022, 04:38:03 pm by NervousJ »