Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reverse bookings  (Read 3073 times)

Offline monkeybucket

How much do you offer? how long? incall / Outcall... i fancy a go at it to see what it throws up but anyone got any experience i can only find  posts on london ones so prices are way out of uup norf.
cheers
MB

pierrot

If I do one for Manchester area I usually ask for 2 hour incall for £160.

Offline j122

Do you get a lot of genuine interest from decent girls at that price?

WBoy

Hi moneybucket.

I've always got replies to my reverse bookings.
Often use for overnighters and a couple of times for 2 or 3 hour sessions.
Seems to work well - wherever around the country I'm going to be based.
My advice is - give it a go. Offer a realistic fee - say £400 for an overnight, or £200 for a 2 or 3 hours.
On the booking form - say what you're looking for and a few words about yourself.

Be prepared to sift the replies - some will be dross, but I've found ladies often bid well below their profile rates.
I've never not had any offers, and the last time I did a reverse booking for an overnight in London - had 20+ offers.
It's only £2 to post a RB - give it a go ;)

Perhaps having some good feedback helps, and I always respond to each offer - even if it is Thanks and No - Thankyou.

Offline j122

It would be nice if they gave you the option to put the booking as both an incall or outcall so that both types of girl could bid on it rather than letting you choose just one type for the location.

Offline monkeybucket

It would be nice if they gave you the option to put the booking as both an incall or outcall so that both types of girl could bid on it rather than letting you choose just one type for the location.
?

But then they'd only get 2 quid not 4 :-)

WBoy

?

But then they'd only get 2 quid not 4 :-)

Without double checking - thought you could specify, along with duration, location and some preferences - on AW.

Offline j122

Yeah you can specify either outcall or incall on location not both if you want to open it up to all types of girl.

Offline shagmonkey

just add 'in call OR outcall' in the description and put your best choice as the default ... worked for me a few times ...

Offline monkeybucket

just add 'in call OR outcall' in the description and put your best choice as the default ... worked for me a few times ...

Good Idea....

just had this "lady" bid......External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
and her mate  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Scary stuff...

Offline jammiedodger1

looking at some of candys pics puts me in mind of shite 70's rock group kiss, not one for the hotlist  :thumbsdown:

Offline monkeybucket

I think Candy is the better of the two and who can go wrong 60 an hour inc anal...wonder  what else i might take home other than my smile?

Offline jammiedodger1

granted shes marginally better than sexy bling but thats a bit like saying i'd rather a poke in the eye than a kick in the nuts  ;)

Offline MrMan1973

You'll never see Sexy Bling & Seb Coe in the same room....

Offline monkeybucket

granted shes marginally better than sexy bling but thats a bit like saying i'd rather a poke in the eye than a kick in the nuts  ;)

If you can't decide you can opt for the both of them 80 for the hour....go on you know u want to.
You'll never see Sexy Bling & Seb Coe in the same room....

Seb Coe isn't that manly

Offline monkeybucket

Ok so today my reverse booking "expired" I'm not sure i'd repeat the process however it has allowed me to contact two girls that are very desirable. I saw one of them today and she was exceptional ( i'll post a full report in a few days ) and organised a meet for when the other girl returns from her holiday. So all in a good return for 2 quid on two girls that I'd never seen or considered before.

Offline j122

Please don't say it was one of the two mentioned above :angelgirl:

Offline monkeybucket

yes mate got well in  :scare:

NO.....thankfully