Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Georgia FAF Victoria house lutterworth  (Read 1619 times)

theblackknight

External Link/Members Only

The visit was top from start to finish , Georgia is a 9.5/10 out of 10 all round in my eyes
Great round firm arse big tits with cute nipples that are pointy
Started  with back rub then turned over sucked her tits while she jerked me hard ...rubbed her pussy as she started ow.. amazing like a dyson.
On to the main event fucked her spoons infront of the mirror lots of eye contact.. made me rock hard.. great view of her shapely thighs and ass ... finish with Georgie milking me getting out every last drop telling me she could feel how hard I was getting and how she could feel I was spasming so was going to shoot hard for her!..and she was right! , top lass l will be back very soon.
£65 for 30..tipped fiver as she did it for me.

:thumbsup:

Offline bobby_dizzler

Sounds like fun.

Any kissing? OWO on the cards/extra cost?

£65 all in or any more to pay, like a door fee?

theblackknight

Sounds like fun.

Any kissing? OWO on the cards/extra cost?

£65 all in or any more to pay, like a door fee?
£15 door fee and 50 for the fuck.... all you menioned for extra cost

Offline HailWood

Nice review - in her photos she is redhead/ strawberry blonde. Is this still her colouring?

theblackknight

Nice review - in her photos she is redhead/ strawberry blonde. Is this still her colouring?

Now brunette.  In my opinion it looks way better on her as I think this is an actual colour

Offline m@rk

I've been meaning to pay her a visit for some time now but lack of reviews put me off as wasn't sure how accurate the pics are.. Out of 10 how is she facially?

theblackknight

Wanted to overstate it but to me I would say out of 10 maybe an 11!... but that's just my opinion mate everybody use faces differently but it's only for me especially banging her in the mirror