Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How do your arrange your punts?  (Read 568 times)

RichDarlington

Evening Gents

I've had it..... After a long break from punting, I've been trying to get back into it .... BUT, I'm really struggling to arrange punts.

Tonight is a case in point.  I've had a business trip arranged for some weeks and decided I wanted an outcall to my hotel in Leicester.  Over a week ago I started mailing my Leicester HL to see if any were available.  Those that bothered to reply were all busy.  I then set up an RB  which had several interesting bids, one of which I accepted only for her to have car trouble an hour before the meet (maybe she did. Who knows?).  Last week I managed to get as far as an accepted booking request, but the coms went silent when I asked for the incall location. 

Since I've started punting again, I've only managed to have one successful punt via adultwork.  The rest have been via agencies or parlours.   Maybe I'm being too selective.  I only try to book well reviewed WGs on UKP.  Am I having little success due to these girls being more popular?  How far in advance should I arrange punts.  For instance, to arrange a punt with a popular girl in London in early nov, do I have to start planning it now?

What so you guys think?  How do you plan your punts?

Cheers

Rich
« Last Edit: October 21, 2015, 10:49:28 pm by RichDarlington »

Offline Owwhatanight

Did you look on East Mids Reviews because if you had you would have seen some good results for Leicester it's Raddy,s town and he's done a few their,

But this one is Diehards favourites and only does outcalls
 External Link/Members Only SxyJessicaJay

:hi:

RichDarlington

Did you look on East Mids Reviews because if you had you would have seen some good results for Leicester it's Raddy,s town and he's done a few their,

But this one is Diehards favourites and only does outcalls
 External Link/Members Only SxyJessicaJay

:hi:

Read alot of Raddy's reviews.  Wish I had as much fun as he does

Offline Sonny Crockett

It depends on the lady in question and how far she is from where I live. The majority of my punts this year have been arranged via AW in advance. This has mainly been due to the lady's popularity. It has its benefits in that once a meet is agreed and a booking is made, then I am assured and have a punt to look forward to.

However if I decide to punt on a whim then I would text or ring the lady I want to see. That is a nice and hassle free way of arranging a punt for the same day. Once I get the location details, then Bob's Your Uncle, and I make my way to the lady. This makes my punting life much simple and is my preferred method of arranging my meets.

Offline Malvolio

I've got a hotlist with around 60 WGs in - if I fancy a punt I look to see who's available today and start making calls until I can organise a punt with someone at a time that suits me.  I only do incalls to the WG's place or hotel.

However, I live in London so have the luxury of a large supply of WGs within an hour's travel - as it seems that the OP doesn't this approach may not work so well.

If you want to punt one of the popular London WGs, I'd leave it about a week beforehand then start to make contact.