Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is this profile fake - D33pFK.Scarlette  (Read 755 times)

Offline Qwerty69

I wanted to see this hottie... She's in wembley today... But didn't want a wasted journey... Does anyone know of she's real? Or have the images been picked of the Internet

External Link/Members Only

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Thank's all

Offline Bassman

Try a google reverse image search. (GRIS)

Then proceed with caution.

Be prepared to walk.

Then leave a review in the reviews section of this forum.

Offline MrMatrix

I wanted to see this hottie... She's in wembley today... But didn't want a wasted journey... Does anyone know of she's real? Or have the images been picked of the Internet

External Link/Members Only

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Thank's all
She does look lovely. yes if you go we doooo need a review. Cheers  :hi:

Offline Qwerty69

I walked.. She's at hanger lane wembley... Pics are of some other girl. Wasted my morning.

Offline MrMatrix

I walked.. She's at hanger lane wembley... Pics are of some other girl. Wasted my morning.
Bad luck OP. Did the right thing walking. I guess its unlikely you'll get some one like that for £110. Well done on walking and thanks for letting us know.  :hi:

Offline Qwerty69

Yes one thing I've learnt from you guys is walk if it's not the person from the pics... Thanks for all the replies..

Offline MrMatrix

Yes one thing I've learnt from you guys is walk if it's not the person from the pics... Thanks for all the replies..
lets us know how your next excursion goes. Best of luck  :hi:

Offline king tarzan

These sort of pictures and " outcalls" only always a guaranteed fake
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

mrhappypants

Qwerty, well done you!  Welcome to the board.  I suggest you put this line, along with a link to the profile, in a negative review so it shows up if others search for her.  Aside from helping other fuckers, reviews - particularly TOFTT - carry cudos in these parts.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2017, 01:45:13 pm by mrhappypants »