Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bella-Mae Worcester  (Read 1373 times)

Delta

Has anyone met or got any information good or bad about Bella-Mae in Worcester?

I have searched the name and AW account number but found nothing.

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

She has built up 40 positive feedbacks and three field reports since April but I've found the hard way that even when the girl has very good AW feedback a booking can still turn out badly.

Thank you in advance.

Offline macmate

She caught my eye as well, but not sure about latest pictures... there's a lot of stretch marks and tats there. But the £50 special looks tempting. You going to take one for the team?!!

Delta

First I hadn't noticed the stretch marks visible when the photos are viewed in detail, unusually once opened in a new window they are really large.

Second I sent her a AW message, it was read within a few minutes but the reply was not sent until the next day. I replied that evening suggesting a day & time, the message was read not long after no reply sent ......

First rule of business, if you want a clients money keep in communication and at least try to find a mutually agreeable date and time.

Thebeast00

Dodo

She caught my eye as well, but not sure about latest pictures... there's a lot of stretch marks and tats there. But the £50 special looks tempting. You going to take one for the team?!!
Where is reference to the '£50 special' ??
I think it is just a bad photo rather than stretch marks.