Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage with anal play, verging on fisting  (Read 1570 times)

Offline bbois77

Guys wondering if anyone recommended for the above, but small hands preferred  :D :hi:

Offline mancguy0161

External Link/Members Only
I'm not into anal play but I know she does it and has an alarming array of toys ready and waiting!

Offline bbois77

Cheers for that, and massage parlours with girls into it?

Or any purely indie massage girls in reported establishments? :hi:

Offline Shredder

She gets stuck in. Already gives a good amount of rear end play in a normal massage. Last time I went got a bit carried away next thing she is rimming and fingering me like a champ  :wacko:

Offline fredhiggins

Rimming, jeez, what a bonus!

Offline spartanwizard

She gets stuck in. Already gives a good amount of rear end play in a normal massage. Last time I went got a bit carried away next thing she is rimming and fingering me like a champ  :wacko:

A review would be good!

Offline bbois77

Cheers for that, rimming was extra or all in?

Offline stevew209

I just visited this provider.

Didn't get the same experience you did

£45 for an hour + £40 for naked happy ending.

Massage started off not the worst but just ended up being basic. Would of been okay if I ended up with a rimming but I didn't.

Finished about 40 mins in

I wouldn't return.

Seems to be a house used just for massages, it might be like other Asian massage parlours and they have a constant turn over of staff.

Online rhinot

I have been here recently for a meh 'Nuru' with Wei Wei.
Bit of bum play. I think she had been chopping chillies. Tingly!

Offline bbois77

Just by chance checked Pheobes profile on their website, listed as on offer, waiting to find out how much she charges

External Link/Members Only :hi: