Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: mmf punt  (Read 2507 times)

Minder

Jesus feel like I'm trying to create dramas :lol:

Im a straight guy in Scotland, do have a fantasy about trying dp, I would consider it, seen wg offer it, anyone tried or recommend ?

:diablo:

Offline smiths

Jesus feel like I'm trying to create dramas :lol:

Im a straight guy in Scotland, do have a fantasy about trying dp, I would consider it, seen wg offer it, anyone tried or recommend ?

:diablo:

I have a number of times with straight punters. The problem can be the other punter rubbing out with a last minute excuse, all talk but no action, pricks.

That reason and the fact i find Anal nauseous, i dont want to see or do it in person means no more MMF punts for me.

Offline GreyDave

:hi:
No drama mate  :D :D

Done it quite a few times , with her cow girl, in from behind a bit like doing her doggey while she cow girled the other chappy, DP and DPV well lubbed up . Most difficult was me on my back in then the other guy on top.

Last one a while a go she was cow girling the large cock guy and me and another punter from here :rolleyes:
Tag teamed her DPV . She was great a big un and a gusher :D :D   ( no bi stuff happened)

You need to find a lady that likes it and practice walking like John Wayne on a horse for those tight fit moments
to spread your legs over the guys and get in the rear :D :D

Toby

( no bi stuff happened)

Apart from your cocks rubbing together.

Offline danny.simons

I'm not gay or bi or even remotely curious about either of them, but I do like the idea of a MMF session

The trouble is finding another guy willing to do it and also an accommodating girl

pokenn

Quite a few girls have blokes who they duo with. Might be easier to organise than trying to link up with some random punter who may bottle it at the last minute.

Doesn't appeal to me , but each to his own.

Offline threechilliman

I'm not gay or bi or even remotely curious about either of them, but I do like the idea of a MMF session

The trouble is finding another guy willing to do it and also an accommodating girl

I did it with this one:-

External Link/Members Only

Paid £100 for the hour including her husband. Very enjoyable!!

tcm

Offline danny.simons

I did it with this one:-

External Link/Members Only

Paid £100 for the hour including her husband. Very enjoyable!!

tcm

WAY out of my operating area but thanks for the tip :)

Offline NIK

Again this shows why we are all different. The thought of dp does absolutely nothing for me.   :scare:

serge

Now and again, I have wondered about tag teaming a girl,but it involved mates rather than a random stranger, it would be good to just take a girl and completely destroy her with our penis's ,totally mow her into the ground. Me and my training partner at the gym are on a shit load of supplements right now, made us both horney as hell to the extent his wife made him sleep in the spare room the other day, we are both well over 18 stone, we would break her.

vt

Now and again, I have wondered about tag teaming a girl,but it involved mates rather than a random stranger, it would be good to just take a girl and completely destroy her with our penis's ,totally mow her into the ground. Me and my training partner at the gym are on a shit load of supplements right now, made us both horney as hell to the extent his wife made him sleep in the spare room the other day, we are both well over 18 stone, we would break her.

Do you wear a shiny tracksuit and left an 'i' off your name??  :unknown:

Offline Allnewman

You wanna try these out she's got a cracking pair off tits
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline G-style

I saw Cassie a couple of years ago External Link/Members Only , she was lovely and met Nathan, he seemed fine. it was a bit odd as I was just about to shag his wife but hey ho it takes all sorts.
They duo External Link/Members Only.
I would definitely see her again but its quite a way out of my area.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider

Well thank fuck you are banned.  What a vile piece of scum you are.  Believe it or not making yourself look aggresive towards women does not make you look like a man or one of the lads.  It makes you look like a bit of a sick twat.  I am sure most prossies would avoid you like the plague. Mind you I imagine this is all in your head and you are probably intimidated by women hence to need to want to mow them into the ground. 
I can imagine just what sort of man you are.  the type that has to take steroids etc so that you don't get bullied.  What a piece of work you are.  Did you imagine any of the men on here slapping you on the back and saying, good one!  Sorry the guys here may be harsh in their reviews as they post honestly but they are not animals.

Thinking about it I suspect you were a troll trying to make this forum look like it agreed with bad behaviour towards prossies.  It didn't work.  So pop off back to your mums spare room and fucking stay there you twisted little boy. 
Jeez do these idiots never give up

SirFrank

Offline wristjob

All that training - I wonder how much body fat he has

cockneybstrd

« Last Edit: August 17, 2014, 10:52:09 pm by cockneybstrd »

Minder

thanks for replies guys/ladies

I guess its a fantasy I may not pull off,

Someone said about swinging, and I had considered it, but its not a sure thing :)  I do have a partner and she isn't into it , having said that seen a couple working girls have it in there likes list swinging,  and one stated, fees could vary if you want to share her which makes total sense,  just not sure the fees :P  I guess Id rather have a wg, I have an attraction too and pay more.

Its still on my to do list,