Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Agy or Independant for a 1st timer  (Read 937 times)

gillis01

Hey I am new to all this, I had one experience in Amsterdam but felt ripped off.
Thinking of meeting up with someone but my question is, would it be better for someone inexperienced (at punting not sex generally) to go with an agency or an independent?
Thanks,

vorian

Personally I would go indie every time but it does depend on what region you are looking at.

SirFrank

Personally I would go indie every time but it does depend on what region you are looking at.

+1. Fuck agencies. As above whereabouts are you and what are you looking for?

gillis01

+1. Fuck agencies. As above whereabouts are you and what are you looking for?

Oxford, but there doesn't seem to be much here so would travel to Reading or London. Just want the GFE with someone that I find attractive for an hour.
What's wrong with agy's?

vorian

Oxford, but there doesn't seem to be much here so would travel to Reading or London. Just want the GFE with someone that I find attractive for an hour.
What's wrong with agy's?

Reading a very good area, Cisco knows most of the top girls around there so probably could advise on the best one for a first time.  London again lots of choice,  can't think who would be good introduction girl off the top of my head, depends on budget, looks,  and required services.

Agencies add another layer of variables which imo are best avoided if possible especially as a newbie.

gillis01

Reading a very good area, Cisco knows most of the top girls around there so probably could advise on the best one for a first time.  London again lots of choice,  can't think who would be good introduction girl off the top of my head, depends on budget, looks,  and required services.

Agencies add another layer of variables which imo are best avoided if possible especially as a newbie.

Who is this Cisco that I keep hearing mentioned? How could I get his advise?

SirFrank

Yes as Vorian points out it's another later and potential banana skins - eg girl booked is unavailable at the last minute and they send round some skank in her place. It's like getting your car insurance through an insurance broker - just go direct, it's easier and cheaper. Check out reviews in your region on the reviews board and see if anyone catches your eye.

I've not used an agency for about 10 years. You can't beat a good independent girl IMO

vorian

Who is this Cisco that I keep hearing mentioned? How could I get his advise?

Ciscoxxx69 is a UKP member

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;u=8096

I'm sure he will respond when he logs on. Have a look at his reviews of girls in Berkshire and other areas to get some ideas.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Independent, no doubt at all, why give your money to a glorified pimp.   :hi: