Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is There Going To Be More Supply Than Demand?  (Read 7490 times)

Offline GingerNuts

Immediately pro-corvid, Vivastreet for Lancashire was showing around 220 profiles
Yesterday it was stable at around 110 - and some of those are camera work only
Other areas show similar changes

the maths speak for themselves: remaining girls are busy, its a sellers market that's why prices are increasing

That seems like quite a generalisation. How do you know the remaining girls are busy?

Online scutty brown

That seems like quite a generalisation. How do you know the remaining girls are busy?

I prefer to call it an extrapolation rather than generalisation though I accept the criticism - but basically by asking a fair number if/when they're free and seeing the responses. A lot seem busy

Offline Kev40ish

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Speaking to various Chinese and Thai massage parlour managements this week, its clear that both groups are having problems with girls refusing to work because quite simply they're shit scared. Even the usual Chinese way of threats seems not to be working at present

I tend to agree, there are a lot of Chinese and Thai girls I know that are really concerned about starting up again.

Online LLPunting

not too good, Blackburn for instance is heading for the same treatment as Leicester, and it wouldn't surprise me if some of the other mill towns were going the same way

Oh dear.

So will they be bitching like the Leicester mayor at a town-wide lockdown rather than localised section(s)?
Or, given you know the type of people, can't they be trusted to stay in their localities this many weeks into lockdown?

Online scutty brown

Oh dear.

So will they be bitching like the Leicester mayor at a town-wide lockdown rather than localised section(s)?
Or, given you know the type of people, can't they be trusted to stay in their localities this many weeks into lockdown?

In Blackburn there's a strong muslim leadership presence on the council and I'd expect them to do their best to make it work. Handled correctly you probably have a better chance there than for instance Blackpool

Online LLPunting

I tend to agree, there are a lot of Chinese and Thai girls I know that are really concerned about starting up again.

What are these ladies telling you about what's happening back home?  Is it much at odds with what we're seeing reported by our press?
« Last Edit: July 17, 2020, 11:56:47 pm by LLPunting »

Online scutty brown

What are these ladies telling you about what's happening back home?  Is it much at odds with what we're seeing reported by our press?

none of them have really said anything about that to me

Offline Home Alone

not too good, Blackburn for instance is heading for the same treatment as Leicester, and it wouldn't surprise me if some of the other mill towns were going the same way

I don't know what you've heard, scutty; but it seems like people who live in Darwen might be trying to do a Universal Declaration of Independence from 'Blackburn with Darwen Council'.

A lot of other smaller towns which were - reluctantly - merged in the 1970s into Metropolitan Boroughs - e.g. Radcliffe into Bury; Heywood into Rochdale - might also be seeking to be treated differently if their local statistics justify it.

Online robsmith149

A poll on the other NW forum asking if you will punt now lockdown is over, yes 35 no 41 so i would say there will be more supply than demand.

Online scutty brown

I don't know what you've heard, scutty; but it seems like people who live in Darwen might be trying to do a Universal Declaration of Independence from 'Blackburn with Darwen Council'.

A lot of other smaller towns which were - reluctantly - merged in the 1970s into Metropolitan Boroughs - e.g. Radcliffe into Bury; Heywood into Rochdale - might also be seeking to be treated differently if their local statistics justify it.

I suspect there's a bit of racial politicking going on there with Darwen, but this isn't the place to discuss it

Offline Home Alone

I suspect there's a bit of racial politicking going on there with Darwen, but this isn't the place to discuss it

Aye; you're right. This is a punting forum; not Newsnight, after all!

Sorry, I shouldn't  have asked the question .

Online LLPunting

In Blackburn there's a strong muslim leadership presence on the council and I'd expect them to do their best to make it work. Handled correctly you probably have a better chance there than for instance Blackpool

Oh no, so no Strictly from the Tower this year then...  :dash:

Offline NightKid

If your daughter or granddaughter loses her job and becomes a WG will you post her link here so we can all have a go on her and help her pay her bills? No? Thought not.
So why the fuck would you wish bad luck on other women so you can have a cheap punt?!

Calm down. He just said he was hoping the redundancies that's already happening will affect the supply side, which is a fair conclusion to make, and not actively wishing economic hardship on anyone.

Offline Home Alone

Thanks for that, NightKid.

Actually Spencer Fobby's post demonstrated the wisdom of the old maxim "Never assume anything." His assumption that I've fathered a daughter or have a granddaughter was actually offensive to me but I let it ride.

If he actually knew me, he would know that I had 'the snip' before the OH & I got married because we were both born with the same congenital defect. And because we were both in our mid-30s when we got married, the risk of any child we conceived suffering the same problem was greatly enhanced. We didn't want to risk that; so I had the snip.

But hey, Spencer, why let the truth - of which you were literally ignorant - stand in the way of a snappy right-on comment?
« Last Edit: July 18, 2020, 11:20:14 am by Home Alone »

Offline Spencer Fobby

Thanks for that, NightKid.

Actually Spencer Fobby's post demonstrated the wisdom of the old maxim "Never assume anything." His assumption that I've fathered a daughter or have a granddaughter was actually offensive to me but I let it ride.

It was intended to offend.  Hoping that women would find themselves forced to prostate themselves is a cruel thing.  And to hope that this lowers prices of other women who may have chosen to go on the game, thereby reducing their income, just so that you can have a cheaper punt, was offensive to me. 

Banned reason: Abuse of mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Home Alone

Calm down. He just said he was hoping the redundancies that's already happening will affect the supply side, which is a fair conclusion to make, and not actively wishing economic hardship on anyone.

Offline Spencer Fobby

The semantics of hoping an existing round of redundancies forces women on the game and hoping further redundancies create more working girls is a moot point.

Neither position is morally defensible.

Offline Spencer Fobby

It may be cynical of me, but I kinda hope that the redundancies that, e.g., large retailers are presently announcing will lead to an increase in the number of SPs, leading in turn to downward pressure on SPs' prices.

You already knew when you stated this that it was not a very nice thought to have. So why try to defend it?

Man up. Admit it’s a shitty view to take.

Offline NightKid

It was intended to offend.

Take offence at all the perceived slight in your mind you want. But that and misconstruing someone's comment outright when it didn't read as such are two completely different things.

And to hope that this lowers prices of other women who may have chosen to go on the game, thereby reducing their income, just so that you can have a cheaper punt, was offensive to me.

Be that as it may, this is a forum which prioritises our interests so that comment is perfectly justified within the context of this site.

Again, you are always welcome to go elsewhere if you clearly don't share the ethos.  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: July 18, 2020, 12:02:28 pm by NightKid »

Online scutty brown

It was intended to offend.  Hoping that women would find themselves forced to prostate themselves is a cruel thing.  And to hope that this lowers prices of other women who may have chosen to go on the game, thereby reducing their income, just so that you can have a cheaper punt, was offensive to me.

Except for one key fact: at the moment much of the market is overpriced.

Online LLPunting

What kind of confused fool are you?

You pay women to have sex with you, presuming your reviews are real events between you and an SP.
You pay them more than most "ordinary" people make as an hourly wage, possibly including you but definitely including many if not most of the punters on this site.

So if you are now championing the moral position that women shouldn't be prostitutes then you need to f' off to M'net.

It would be absolutely right on this site to suggest that women who take to prostitution to earn a (good) living should feel free to do so but preferably not at a stupid inflated price.  In fact one could suggest that sex work should be rewarded less because it is counter to driving women's achievements in all other intellectual and physical endeavours where they can/should excel regardless of gender, and where they aren't currently permitted due to conscious discrimination or unconscious bias of male management vis-a-vis the "misogynist" equal access of all looks, sizes and types to the predominantly male oriented sex industry.

Offline king tarzan

everything will continue as normal... just the immigration restrictions from high rate infected areas could be a problem for hotties getting in.. please not RUSSIA ROMANIA BRAZIL rest i don't give a shit about!!
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.

Offline Spencer Fobby

So if you are now championing the moral position that women shouldn't be prostitutes then you need to f' off to M'net.

Nowhere did I even remotely suggest that, are you deliberately being twerp? 

But hoping that this economic crisis forces more women into prostitution is just so fucking wrong on every level, Jesus.  If you don't see that, there's something seriously wrong with you.  What next, advocating more women should be trafficked?

I'm all in support of people choosing to do sex work -men, women, trans, whoever.  What they choose to charge is their business.  If you think it's too expensive, find someone cheaper or save your pocket money for longer.

« Last Edit: July 19, 2020, 08:48:46 am by Spencer Fobby »

Offline willie loman

thats my view as well.

Offline usroads

Recovering lost income by current overpricing is doomed to dusty phone syndrome (IMHO)

Offline BootsnBunches

My sense is that SPs in London in my price bracket (80/120) are not too busy this week.
I have fucked 3 times this week. 2 were with one hour notice. The 3rd was with 15 mins notice.

I asked a couple of the girls how business is going and they said along the lines of surviving but not great.

Another girl who I'd already swapped texts with came back hours later asking if I was interested. Sounded a bit desperate.

2 other girls were going to be available 2 hours after the time I needed.

Interesting. I've tried to book a girl I see quite regularly 3 times in the past week and she hasn't been available. She's based in Canary Wharf/South Quay. Having said that I do wonder whether she's just not at her working flat as they've all been short-notice bookings (which she usually insists on).

Offline workinallweek

As well as the market being overpriced  2 girls ive reviewed  have retired this year so who knows
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.

Offline usroads

I don't do Reverse Bookings - but has anyone noticed reverse bids getting keener?

Offline Icarus

Based on what? I don’t see any large reasons why the market wouldn’t be efficient so people are clearly paying those prices.

£40-£50 was mentioned as a ‘reasonable’ price earlier in this thread. I think people have unrealistic expectations.

Online LLPunting

Nowhere did I even remotely suggest that, are you deliberately being twerp? 

But hoping that this economic crisis forces more women into prostitution is just so fucking wrong on every level, Jesus.  If you don't see that, there's something seriously wrong with you.  What next, advocating more women should be trafficked?

I'm all in support of people choosing to do sex work -men, women, trans, whoever.  What they choose to charge is their business.  If you think it's too expensive, find someone cheaper or save your pocket money for longer.

I attach no taboo to a woman choosing sex work as a means of employment, it's up to her whether it's just to subsist or to prosper.
All women/SPs should be protected from exploitation and control in their chosen line of work.
Women who are compromised in their decision-making due to substance dependencies or temporary mental illness should be protected until they can make an unimpaired self-determination.

Sex-work is the lowest barrier to entry industry available; a pulse is pretty much all that's required.  It is legal, can be readily done independently (with a little common sense), requires little extraordinary set-up expense and is subject to minimal regulation compared to most other employment.
As so many reviews here attest sex workers can look like anything and don't even have to have any particular inclination or skill to the sex aspect.

Proper legitimisation and better worker safety regulation and advice would make the practice far safer for those who are inept at making proper arrangements.

Your suggestion about trafficking is beneath contempt.

People choosing a job are always making the compromise between aspiration, values, dignity and remuneration.  Most men, particularly heteros, have almost no options despite their inclination/liberalism re: entering into prostitution to get out of a bind (or to earn much more than they're otherwise qualified to do so by other means).

If you don't object to paying for sex and don't object to women becoming sex workers at what point in your judgement are they free to take up the profession with your blessing?
You seem to be suggesting some ridiculous level of non-coercion by circumstance only satisfied by independently affluent women choosing sex work for the fun of it or just for disposable income.  It is not I that has something wrong with my values in this, it's you.

Offline king tarzan

Recovering lost income by current overpricing is doomed to dusty phone syndrome (IMHO)

not our problem there lost income... been to a few restaurants and bastards try to overcharge from 50p to £1... i immediately picked up on that and had bill adjusted... not my problem there loss of income too..

Offline willie loman

Based on what? I don’t see any large reasons why the market wouldn’t be efficient so people are clearly paying those prices.

£40-£50 was mentioned as a ‘reasonable’ price earlier in this thread. I think people have unrealistic expectations.

The paid sex market has never followed market rules, the saunas work more or less as an informal cartel, the independants charge what they want, depending on how keen they are for business, some girls are happy for one customer a day, ironically its the much despised romanian gangs, who view it as a business, and keep prices low.

Offline king tarzan

no need to get squashed mashed sausages in pants over this.. everything will be fine.. for the prices being around the same is the lack of services of dfk/owo... I mentioned this before but no one took no notice.. i was right that we are getting to the just basic services.. for me personally that is fuck off and money stays with me.. i am never going back to that dull dreary shitty point of 15 to 20 years ago of oral with and sex.. no kissing at all in those days.. french and sex was the saying :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Online LLPunting

How much is rent on a nightly basis?

What's a reasonable spend on groceries for a week?

How many hours do you need to work a week to cover your essential spending?  How much does the average person?

Offline Spencer Fobby

I attach no taboo to a woman choosing sex work as a means of employment, it's up to her whether it's just to subsist or to prosper.
All women/SPs should be protected from exploitation and control in their chosen line of work.
Women who are compromised in their decision-making due to substance dependencies or temporary mental illness should be protected until they can make an unimpaired self-determination.

Sex-work is the lowest barrier to entry industry available; a pulse is pretty much all that's required.  It is legal, can be readily done independently (with a little common sense), requires little extraordinary set-up expense and is subject to minimal regulation compared to most other employment.
As so many reviews here attest sex workers can look like anything and don't even have to have any particular inclination or skill to the sex aspect.

Proper legitimisation and better worker safety regulation and advice would make the practice far safer for those who are inept at making proper arrangements.

Your suggestion about trafficking is beneath contempt.

People choosing a job are always making the compromise between aspiration, values, dignity and remuneration.  Most men, particularly heteros, have almost no options despite their inclination/liberalism re: entering into prostitution to get out of a bind (or to earn much more than they're otherwise qualified to do so by other means).

If you don't object to paying for sex and don't object to women becoming sex workers at what point in your judgement are they free to take up the profession with your blessing?
You seem to be suggesting some ridiculous level of non-coercion by circumstance only satisfied by independently affluent women choosing sex work for the fun of it or just for disposable income.  It is not I that has something wrong with my values in this, it's you.

Shall we try and tone this down a bit?  You put some effort into your rational argument here but still have to wind it up with a personal dig and some trollish suppositions about what I may or may not think.

Here's what I think:  If anyone actually hopes the current wave of job losses results in more women going on the game, then that's a pretty morally reprehensible position. 

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Here's what I think:  If anyone actually hopes the current wave of job losses results in more women going on the game, then that's a pretty morally reprehensible position.
But it may still be true. And if you think it is morally reprehensible then why are you a punter?

Offline willie loman

But it may still be true. And if you think it is morally reprehensible then why are you a punter?

His point is easy to grasp, he has no problem with women doing this by choice, but not through economic compulsion, or that is how i am reading it.

Offline wombat42

In Malta, where I am now, it is pretty much business as before. All the massage parlours are back open charging about the same prices although one place had a discount as number of tourists not quite back to 100%. Just had a topless HE today.

Offline Spencer Fobby

His point is easy to grasp, he has no problem with women doing this by choice, but not through economic compulsion, or that is how i am reading it.
Thank you WL.  Exactly.

Thank you WL.  Exactly.
if ladies were doing it from choice why are they charging for it?

Offline willie loman

Sounds like the daft question you are asked at oxford interviews. Us non geniuses understand the concept of doing a job from choice or necessity, as you do of course.

Offline king tarzan

Always fingers crossed they are independent...

Sounds like the daft question you are asked at oxford interviews. Us non geniuses understand the concept of doing a job from choice or necessity, as you do of course.
OK

Offline Home Alone

@ Spencer Fobby; I note you seem to have swerved this question. In view of your forthright and "intentionally offensive" # Reply14, I think we should hear your answer.

Offline ratedj

@ Spencer Fobby; I note you seem to have swerved this question. In view of your forthright and "intentionally offensive" # Reply14, I think we should hear your answer.

I believe that he has responded to HP's question, by way of Willie Loman's summation.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2020, 11:03:02 pm by ratedj »

Offline Home Alone

I believe that he has responded to HP's question, by way of Willie Loman's summation.

How can can he have replied via someone else's summation?

Seeing as how he set out to be "deliberately offensive" in # Reply 14, I disagree with your assertion above, ratedj.

Offline Spencer Fobby

Firstly, "we" is not a homogenous group of people with one viewpoint.  But since you want to hear it in my own words, I shall do you the courtesy.  And aside from that one comment of yours, I've never found reason to feel negatively towards your posts.  However, I found that particular post of yours just shockingly cold hearted and selfish and responded in an out of character way, but with the intention of making you reconsider what you said.  I shall try and be polite and reasonable because I think there is value in a debate, but no value in trolling or trying to win an argument for its own sake.

It's quite simple.  I wouldn't want to punt with someone who has been coerced, trafficked, forced or driven to do something they are unhappy with because of economic hardship - and the notion of hoping economic hardship drives more women into sex work is something I find repugnant.  I would hope that those WGs I have seen made their choices to become sex workers from their own free will.  Idealistic, but there it is.

Offline ffstiap

Meanwhile, back at the farm I don't think there is going to be oversupply post 2020. The answer is simple...Brexit.  Imagine all those young nubile east Europeans applying to the home office for a punting job :lol:  They would have to come over for a 'holiday' or to 'study' and hope they don't get caught working. With all that, why not just work elsewhere in the EU where they can have free health care and can still report a crime without without the possibly of being deported.

The answer then is that they will stay away unless prices rise significantly over prices on the continent.  So no chance of oversupply and low prices I'm afraid :(  Barring an influx from the commonwealth or elsewhere that is.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2020, 11:45:30 pm by ffstiap »

Offline chadpitt

Spencer Fobby is sounding like a complete cuck-simp.

Being "pushed" into a financially-independent, high-paying role is hardly a tragedy for women.

So don't portray them as helpless victims and stop acting like a blue pill Captain Save a Ho.

Offline JayEZ2K

SP's who worked before will be returning and some girls who have lost their jobs will become SP's.  A lot of guys who have lost their jobs will not be punting - so is supply going to exceed demand and will prices come down?
I've found that supply is significantly reduced with a lot of girls here but not working, and many others having returned and waiting in their home countries. Demand seems to be high, with punts usually needing to be scheduled, and girls obviously have punts lined up after mine (girls are often booked before and after my punts). So, overall demand is probably lower, but supply is much lower, making demand relatively higher than supply. Prices that I pay are the same.

Hopefully things will get settled and girls will return to work. I'm back to punting, but not as much as before due to current obligations .