Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What accent turns you on the most?  (Read 9920 times)

Offline the_exile

No-one has mentioned it so far, but I do like Asian women that speak broken English.

Chinese woman I saw: "You want get inside me?" Oh yes, I very much want!!

Offline DomUK

Offline skittish

Whatever Jodie Foster's accent is, weird but I find it sexy as hell.

Offline rpg

I was in the shower of a Thai girl after at the end of a meet, she was in the bathroom, pointed over her shoulder and said what I thought was "will you wash my back?" I said "of course" and made room for her to jump in but she disappeared out the room. I finished my shower, went through to the bedroom and asked where she went. "To make the bed I told you" she said.        :unknown:

Offline rpg

No-one has mentioned it so far, but I do like Asian women that speak broken English.

Sorry this should have been the quote

Melb

Chinese girl told me my dick was rubbery.
Fucking bitch, I said, it's as hard as rock.
No no, it's rubbery I learry time it.
Boom boom.

tony1437

Any recommendation for genuine and pretty chinese girls? or from hong kong, taiwan and japan? no southeastern asian girls.

skipper121

The Hungarian lady I saw at the weekend - drop dead sexy accent, especially when she complained that all men just want to "fock" instead of enjoying foreplay first.

If I was younger I swear I'd emigrate to Hungary

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Ladies who talk with their hands.

It may be deeply unfashionable but I like a German accent but rarely encounter it here. I was turned on by it on my rare visits there.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 04:28:58 am by Horizontal pleasures »

Offline BillGoldberg

Oriental women with French accents are zip-bustingly hot IMO

Katsuni is a pretty damn good example

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 06:13:37 am by BillGoldberg »

Offline BillGoldberg

Oriental women with French accents are zip-bustingly hot IMO

Katsuni is a pretty damn good example

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 06:17:05 am by BillGoldberg »

brad170593

For me it has to be Northern Irish, Love it!
« Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 11:54:42 pm by brad170593 »

skipper121

Ladies who talk with their hands.

It may be deeply unfashionable but I like a German accent but rarely encounter it here. I was turned on by it on my rare visits there.

Actually must admit I love ladies with a German accent too.  I suppose the norm would be to go for French, which is indeed sexy, but I get a real turn on from a German accent on a woman.  Big heartthrob of mine was Ute Lemper who I saw in concert many years ago.  Talented singer, gorgeous woman, and German - what more could I have asked for  :rose:

Offline sunny74

The Hungarian lady I saw at the weekend - drop dead sexy accent, especially when she complained that all men just want to "fock" instead of enjoying foreplay first.

If I was younger I swear I'd emigrate to Hungary

+1 Saw a hungarian girl called Nadia today - very nice accent. Loved it. So sexy.

Offline itk

geordie accent for me. Three days in Newcastle should be interesting me at the end of the month. :)

vt

West coast Irish, posh Home Counties talking filth, Russian/Czech/Polish/Romanian 'I vant your shpunk' have all been faves.

hornygeordieguy

geordie accent for me. Three days in Newcastle should be interesting me at the end of the month. :)
Better make sure you pick a true Geordie then  :thumbsup:

Gordo987

Posh, estuary English, especially the way they say 'cum' and 'hard' as in 'cum on you northern bastard and fuck me hard'  :lol:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Posh, estuary English, especially the way they say 'cum' and 'hard' as in 'cum on you northern bastard and fuck me hard'  :lol:

In prefer it when they have their mouth full, preferably of me. No speech needed, and my mouth might be full of her at the same time.