Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Thai Nesta (Glasgow)  (Read 1686 times)

20 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7136686) (15 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline nombre

External Link/Members Only

Date: Recent

Duration: 30 min

Cost: £70

Nationality: Thai

Communication:
Short notice appointment with good comms and a quick reply by text of postcode (5 min walk west of central station).

Service:
I text her to let her know I have arrived at the postcode and she calls me back to talk/direct me to her door. Definitely the women in the pics although older than the stated 27 (maybe about mid to late 30's).
Paperwork sorted and clothes off, she has a great little inked bod with perky tits.
Straight into OWO (didn't pay the extra for this but just went with it) and deep long sucking which had me rock hard. This went on for about 10 mins while I massaged her pussy which was getting nice and wet (no fingers allowed inside). On with the condom and sex in cowgirl, reverse CG, missionary and doggy. I was getting tired so laid back for some more oral. Then another round of fucking and I shot my load as I watched her in the mirror by the bed with her back arched and ass up in the air. Quick wash and out the door in 35 mins

Comments:
Nice enough girl that’s willing to please who was a bit fuller than I was expecting, not fat but not skinny either. It was a decent punt but I don’t think I will go back.