Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Roxy-fox-X Ayrshire  (Read 1102 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6084879) (6 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline ayrshireguy

External Link/Members Only
Meet happened in the last week,seen her mixed reviews but her green light was on and I was horny lol so fired off a text which i got a quick reply to,asked if it was OK to give her a quick call which was fine.was gonna opt for a £50 blow n go but after chatting decided on a £60 15 minute quick
Arranged a time,she text postcode and told me to msg when I was 10 mins away for rest of the address.not the most discrete street but parked round the corner.
Once in met by a very skinny but chatty and friendly roxy
Handed over paperwork and told to strip and make myself comfy on the blow up couch in the living room which wasn't to bad
Bit of chatting,LFK while she played with my cock n balls then so good owo as I rubbed her pussy which seemed to get wet pretty quickly.on with the bag and she jumped on top,pretty tight and felt good.bent her over for some doggy and when about to cum,bag off,and I wanked while she played with my balls n finished over her very small tits
Clean up,bit of chat and was out a bit over my time
All in all very chatty,friendly and services delivered as requested so would probably visit again but as other folk have said she is super skinny so maybe not for everyone.