Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Mayaa - Airdrie  (Read 1676 times)

9 review(s) for sweet mayaa (3 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline hairdownthere

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£90/HH

Meet took place a few weeks ago, modern flats in a half decent location (for Airdrie!)  Midweek and daytime punt.

Horn got the better of me and Mayaa was the only localish WG who answered.  Comms were good and quick.

Quite a discreet entrance to the flats, which was clean and tidy, I think she was the only person there.

Her profile photo's are accurate, not very flattering though.  She's not a 10, more a 12 to 14 but in proportion, facially I found her quite pretty. Body was decent, I'd say her stated age of 38 is there or there abouts.  Nice and friendly, great English.

Fairly standard mechanical punt, kissing on lips but no tongues, decent OW, RO (got quite vocal and very very wet, no fingers though), cowgirl and mish to finish in the bag.  Quick chat and I was on my way just under the 30 mins.  She said she should pay me for the orgasm she had, to inflate my ego on the way out.

I doubt I'd go back, been there done that type of punt, but I would recommend her if you are in the area and have the horn.  Only seems to work between 12 and 6.

Offline Davey80

I saw Mayaa last year in Dunfermline where she regularly visits and would second that Positive.

My experience was a friendly accommodating girl happy to please - no idea why she has more Negatives on here than Positives.

I also don’t think those AW photos do her any favours - her tits may be a little saggy now but look a lot better than that IRL

Offline Sammyb1970

She's definitely one of my favourites saw her a few times in Edinburgh and I'd give her a positive anytime