Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What are your pet peeves of punting?  (Read 14207 times)

Offline JPin

Over the top acting is definitely a big one for me, puts me right off my stride.

Condom holding and/or dick restriction is another.

Offline Joball87

Over the top acting is definitely a big one for me, puts me right off my stride.

Condom holding and/or dick restriction is another.

I know what you mean if throughout the booking, but at the start when this happens a bit it (probably completely incorrectly) makes me think I have an enormous cock and I'm her first of the day / not yet fully reamed out from the past 12hours on-the-job - so actually I like that.

Offline Bikerman

Call me a freak, but I've actually quite enjoyed a slight bit of body odour in a couple of punts. Not overwhelming, and I'd hate it if that was the case, but the aroma added a touch of sleaze to the bookings.
Likewise ..love a good session insummer  and sweat dripping off you both then lick it up....then shared shower after
Banned reason: Shitstiring troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline jonnw16

Texts asking "are you here yet ?" at T-15, T-10, T-5 ...  and then making me wait !!
I had something similar to this once that really peeved me. From about 10 minutes before the punt there must have been 4 or 5 texts asking where I was, when she knew I was driving to her place and should have been able to work out that I wouldn't be able to reply.

Offline willie loman

having no lube, or only thick condoms that are king size, going into bucking bronco mode, to show what a great fuck they are, is well meaning but it often kills my erection. dont actually mind a bit of underarm etc aroma, as long as its not excessive .

Offline Marmalade

I’m guessing that this thread could be useful to prossies to help them understand what pisses punters off…. But the one or two that care will get it from reviews. Most will ignore, or be self-righteously convinced they “know how to please a punter” (we’re all carbon copies dontcha know???)

After a thousand or so punts there’s little to peeve about, just knowing the territory. Most prossies never learn. One can try to screen them but a good punt is a large helping of luck with a minimum of negative reviews. The ones that don’t know shit will classify an unsatisfied punter as weird. A few can take direction — but often it’s a bit like giving instructions in DOS: prossie doesn’t compute and carries on doing same or something just as daft.

There’s a reason why they’re prossies…  :D

Offline webpunter

On the stats  :hi:
Not much
I reck i'm on about half that, not entirely sure
Something to work out one rainy sunday afternoon

In terms of giving them direction you've gotta 'learn' them
Especially when you are up north  :D

I agree with lady luck needing to be on your side & generally avoiding neg reporting
Then there's the myriad of other criteria which an experienced punting brain can compute [to a certain extent]
Not an exact science however being on here certainly helps

Savvy klevva SPs will pick up on what punters are about & what presses their buttons
They are in the minority & are usually very successful
Giving direction has to be handled in the right way so they don't get pissed off
My strategy is to encourage the positive rather than discourage the negative
Not always successful
You get the feeling as to what they are gonna be like 'early doors'
& whether its worth even commenting [with the SPs that dont know shit its a dont bother]
The level of an SPs lingo skills plays a part

I’m guessing that this thread could be useful to prossies to help them understand what pisses punters off…. But the one or two that care will get it from reviews. Most will ignore, or be self-righteously convinced they “know how to please a punter” (we’re all carbon copies dontcha know???)

After a thousand or so punts there’s little to peeve about, just knowing the territory. Most prossies never learn. One can try to screen them but a good punt is a large helping of luck with a minimum of negative reviews. The ones that don’t know shit will classify an unsatisfied punter as weird. A few can take direction — but often it’s a bit like giving instructions in DOS: prossie doesn’t compute and carries on doing same or something just as daft.

Offline versace

Radio silence
In correct directions or incomplete directions
Only 1 position
Charging extra to wear certain items(yes that happened to me ages ago :dash:)
Dodgy showers
Other people in the room/building
Don’t touch this/that
Grumpy wg’s(Romanians)a smile wouldn’t hurt
Condom on for oral when you agreed owo
Shitty smelling ass :vomit: :vomit:

+1

Forgot to include one of the worst sins - Checking their phone during the punt and even during actual sex, example: was doing doggy with a rom, for a good 7-8 mins or so and I think she must got bored or whatnot and she picked up her phone of the bed and started going through her messages. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. I still managed to finish in the bag by thinking about my best shags.

Offline tp69

+1

Forgot to include one of the worst sins - Checking their phone during the punt and even during actual sex, example: was doing doggy with a rom, for a good 7-8 mins or so and I think she must got bored or whatnot and she picked up her phone of the bed and started going through her messages. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. I still managed to finish in the bag by thinking about my best shags.

In doggy, there's a fairly easy way to stop her being able to read her phone if she even considers it  :lol:

Offline versace

In doggy, there's a fairly easy way to stop her being able to read her phone if she even considers it  :lol:

Finger in the bum?!

Offline Mmm1314

Picking up phone at start of punt and saying “Siri, set timer for 50 minutes” in a one hour booking.   

Made sure I got my moneys worth and it was a decent punt but still…

Online golden bull

Whacking up their prices as soon as they get some positive reviews on UKP!!

Lurkers leeching on good intel and and stampeding to said SP which causes cock blocking and impossible to arrange a rematch.

Offline tp69

Cock in the bum would do it :D

I was simply meaning go harder. It's tough to read when your head is all over the shop.

I like the way you think though, turn it into a rodeo and see who falls off first.

Offline funfungoodguy

I hate being called     'Babe'
I'm not your Babe
--
Unnecessarily long profiles as summarised above - I don't want her life history, if we click and I have a good time, great

Offline standardpostage

Cold rooms, cold hands, cold oil, difficult to operate showers.

Online P Hughes

When i used to punt one of my biggest peeves was the touting text messages from WG's claiming to be "horny" and eager to seem me. It was so false, but I used to play along at the start. In the end I didn't even bother responding to them. Another peeve was nosey WG. I saw a girl about  twice a year for a couple of years about 7 years ago. After one session I was getting dressed, and she said out of the blue, "So haven't you got a girlfriend yet?". Bearing in mind I had never spoke to her ever about anyt

Offline Thephoenix

Cold rooms, cold hands, cold oil, difficult to operate showers.

Yes I'm a daddy long legs with poor circulation and the nether regions can get cold very quickly.
In Winter I only tend to go to fbsm places that have a warm room, hot oil and preferably heated tables.
However occasionally I've experienced the warm hand/cold hand technique on the cock, which can be exquisite
« Last Edit: January 19, 2022, 03:23:09 pm by Thephoenix »

Offline versace

I hate being called     'Babe'
I'm not your Babe
--
Unnecessarily long profiles as summarised above - I don't want her life history, if we click and I have a good time, great

:thumbsup:

Tell me about it, all I hear is “bby this” and “bby that”, I think it’s a mandatory term in the roms WG’s handbook.

Offline Marmalade

:thumbsup:

Tell me about it, all I hear is “bby this” and “bby that”, I think it’s a mandatory term in the roms WG’s handbook.

I think it’s short for
“I really can’t be fucked to remember your name, babe”
And for the busier p4ps:
Anyway, babe, you’re in my address book “bad breath guy”, “miserable fucker”, or “limp dick” — but I’m sure you prefer “babe”. :wackogirl:

Offline Roman77

Arranging a time, turning up and being told call me ready in 10 mins, then call, give me 5 mins etc..
Arranging a time, turning up and SP doesn't answer phone.
Sent deliberately to wrong address so the SP can see you from her place across the street.
SP asking to bring in 'friend' to join us.
Suddenly pretending not to understand you or your requests.
Photos that are long out of date on AW and other sites.
Fake photos that isn't the SP.
Charging for 'extras' that are included in profile.
Dirty apartment, damp towels, poor hygiene (quick rub with strong scented wet wipes etc.)
Smell of smoke, strong perfumes that lingers on your clothes.
Setting alarm on phone, telling you 10 mins left on appointment.

I'm sure there's more but find these annoying and off putting.   :thumbsdown:

Offline webpunter

+1
At least damp towels are avoidable
Towels which have the feel that they have been on a radiator, rock hard
Thankfully less likely in the summer
Maybe they get hung on the line to dry without being washed  :scare:

On the flip side when rocking up at some massage burd's gaff when there is a pile of neatly stacked folded [fluffy] towels  :yahoo:
Likewise proper british run parlours [BRP] where they have enough towels for a small cruise ship
Tho these [BRP's] are few [& fewer] & far between

Unless i'm 100% i never touch towels, dont have a shower, wash my hands & dry on my jeans etc

damp towels

Offline Roman77

Forgot another annoyance. The “helloooo babeeee I’m so horneee” in a nasally high pitched voice and continues every few minutes during the meet. Definitely one that doesn’t make me horneee   :lol:

Offline suttonporksword

Fake dirty talk,  even the real thing does nothing for me
Lying about age, if by a decade or more
Using positions or legs to stop you fully penetrating
Agreeing to an outfit and then not bothering
Having someone else in the property

Online windowlicker

It is all about value for money and getting a decent service for the amount of money paid.

When oral is covered when advertised as without or we don't get the full time it is nothing more than a rip off.

You would think they would want to build a good reputation for referrals and repeat business.

Offline FiveKnuckles

When i used to punt one of my biggest peeves was the touting text messages from WG's claiming to be "horny" and eager to seem me. It was so false, but I used to play along at the start. In the end I didn't even bother responding to them. Another peeve was nosey WG. I saw a girl about  twice a year for a couple of years about 7 years ago. After one session I was getting dressed, and she said out of the blue, "So haven't you got a girlfriend yet?". Bearing in mind I had never spoke to her ever about anyt

careful with the past tense :unknown:

Offline nigel4498

Having nowhere to hang my clothes.

Offline KerachiDope

This reminds me. After leaving an SP having my clothes with cat hair all over and reeking of ciggy smoke.
FML
« Last Edit: January 21, 2022, 11:21:36 am by KerachiDope »

Offline boardyhell

Offline Johnnyb0y

You have hit gold on viva as is that beautiful girl with perfect body and face who is now riding you full on only to actually answer the fucking phone to talk to her friend whilst you are just about to shoot.

Offline Straightsix

Turning up to a punt in a Smethwick street to find the only available parking space is taken up by a fridge freezer.
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline signy

No mirror in the bathroom to adjust clothes afterwards or wig beforehand as necessary.

Offline workinallweek

Unreliable
unclean
mechanical
liars

and when a good regular retires 
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Online norwichfunseeker

Undeclared cum once policy / extra charge for 2nd/further ones.

Online WelshClipper

Just something a bit different cos most peeves have already been mentioned.

Giving me a rough post code only to find its 200 metres from her actual location THEN pissed off when I’m late.

Worked up a few sweats in my time.

Offline Landscape

Cold rooms

Profiles containing ASCII art

Dirty talk which puts me off my stroke

Last minute cancellations

Services become unavailable when you get there despite what it says on their likes list

No soap in the bathroom

Places that are indistinguishable from the local tip

Offline alabama1

Turning up to a punt in a Smethwick street to find the only available parking space is taken up by a fridge freezer.
What a hilarious thing to say. You are such a funny guy  :lol: :thumbsup:

Offline tp69

Undeclared cum once policy / extra charge for 2nd/further ones.

Bugger that. I'll go for a walk instead.

Offline Straightsix

What a hilarious thing to say. You are such a funny guy  :lol: :thumbsup:
I could be wrong but i get the impression you think I'm jesting?
🤭
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Just something a bit different cos most peeves have already been mentioned.

Giving me a rough post code only to find its 200 metres from her actual location THEN pissed off when I’m late.

Worked up a few sweats in my time.

Yes thats a sometimes bummer espically a few of the flat rabbit warrens we have around cambridge.

One off station road here is quite long and ought to have been named differently however on a recent punt i put the address in Google maps was orignally given the postcode got there then she gave me the flat number so i stated working round the area and then decied to put the flat number in and street name so this went;

What was CB2 XXX was put in as "nn" street name and town and that came up to withing almost feet away so result:) 

Warren close Cambridge was the location and you can see here it runs from Hills road to Station road with quite a few blocks of flats and google maps don't go there in street view but oif you look from the Hills road end you can get an idea of what I mean!..

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 22, 2022, 05:06:46 pm by Watts.E.Dunn »

Offline versace

You have hit gold on viva as is that beautiful girl with perfect body and face who is now riding you full on only to actually answer the fucking phone to talk to her friend whilst you are just about to shoot.

+1

The worst one.

Offline 1599337

Things that get on my nerves:

All the "cum for me baby" "are you going to cum" "cumming?" shit. Always seem to do it when I'm barely even there,  and it just makes it take longer (for me at least) anyway. Feel like I'm being nagged for not blowing my load instantly

Girls who will not do more than one position or who start half assing things a little bit into the booking

Shit, loud music playing the whole time. Don't know if this is just me but I hate having some blaring radio play while I'm trying to fuck. I don't personally think shit like Ed sheeran puts me in the mood

Offline 1599337

Oh that one ASCII picture of a girls ass they put on every other AW profile

Offline 1599337

I always get a bit pissed off when a girl has really shit technique or puts no effort in,  won't take any advice on how to do better and then acts indignant about you not being rock hard,  as if her mere presence should be enough

Had that happen twice to me and both times I couldn't stop thinking how full of themselves they must be

Offline simping

You text you've arrived then get hit with the "1-5mins"reply 🙄

Online WelshClipper

Things that get on my nerves:

All the "cum for me baby" "are you going to cum" "cumming?" shit. Always seem to do it when I'm barely even there,  and it just makes it take longer (for me at least) anyway. Feel like I'm being nagged for not blowing my load instantly

Girls who will not do more than one position or who start half assing things a little bit into the booking

Shit, loud music playing the whole time. Don't know if this is just me but I hate having some blaring radio play while I'm trying to fuck. I don't personally think shit like Ed sheeran puts me in the mood

Thats exactly what I mean.

Plus you have to remember this is all done during what I call “Pre-punt anxiety” of fucking everything up and little brain getting more and more frustrated at the slow progress of events :lol:

Offline sparkus

Might be first world problems but a reg recently suggested OWO which subsequently led to CIM (at no extra cost), though I'd actually rocked up to see her as I wanted to fuck her brains out and see her laid back with chebs bouncing etc.  Oral sex and no vaginal penetration was not my intention, though in fairness she thought she was going the extra mile for a regular client.

Offline theblade

Hot Room
Lying about Age
False likes list ie like Facial then not providing it :diablo:
Pictures years old