Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Joanna E-S  (Read 988 times)

gldrowranger

External Link/Members Only

Now this is 100x better than my last punt.  :yahoo:

Looks 8/10
She is the girl on the profile but more prettier. Age accurate. Nice lovely face.

Body 9/10
Really soft body. Natural Boobs. Really wet pussy  :thumbsup:

Flat 6/10
Ground floor flat situated in Henderson Street near leith walk.  I think she lives alone. Living room was kinda messy. Room was small but it was fine.

English 8/10
She is italian but her english is quite good. She lived in the UK for 2 years.

Service 9/10
She was really friendly, easy to talk to and she is really sweet. She started by stripping her clothes off then she asked me to take of mine. I grabbed her silky smooth body as she softly touched my dick and my balls. I then kissed her in her lips to her neck then to her body. Damn! she tasted so good. Then she sucked my nipples which I found strangely satisfying! We then moved to covered blowjob. Profile says she does OWO but she was so good at it I just didn't mind. She then asked me to fuck her pussy mercenary position then doggystyle afterwards. I found it kinda hard because her be is quite low so I asked her to go on top. She was bouncing up and down as I was squeezing her boobs. I was trying to slow her down because I was almost on the edge but damn! Her pussy was so good and she was so wild that I can't help but cum.

Overall
60 quid well spent. One of my best punts in Edinburgh.