Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is there such a thing as 'Too cheap'?  (Read 5925 times)

Gordo987

Not just me. For all of us

"free fucks", then add the cost of drinks, dinner, cinema/theatre . all with NO guarantees

But maybe where you are...1/2 of lager and a bag of crisps

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:
[/quote

"Us" again? oh yes, tweedle wristy and tweedle inflatable girlfriend. "where I am"? well, if you want to be a complete twat about it, perhaps I should "add the cost of" growing up and getting educated?

But maybe, if you are just an ugly bastard, you really do have to pay a woman for a fuck or rely on the old five knuckle shuffle. Never had a real shag? perhaps a bottle of pop and a bag of sweets together with an old Playboy mag is the nearest you losers ever get.   :cool:

PS, no whore is EVER as good as the real thing  :yahoo:

Rochdull lad

It's subjective. I do, however, use the "less than £100 ph" line as a marker for skepticism when viewing a profile. A positive review on UKP will allay any fears I have though.

In my punting area the 120/150 an hour seems to be average with WGs charging above that needing to justify it through service and/or looks.

Essentially it boils down to whether you feel the service was worth the rate you paid. Which in turn influences whether you will return to said WG.

I agree with the thinking behind this.

Oop here in t'north, I wouldn't normally consider any "mature" WG charging less than £80 p.h. and Reviews have to be really enthusiastic to tempt me to pay over £120.