Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miaa badd (bait and switch)  (Read 529 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4834573) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Unistudent

Hi texted Mia and got a good response

Agreed 30mins for 70 for a hj.

However as soon as I got in was introduced by mia and then switched to another white girl

She was decent with dirty talk but have to give a negative dur to the switch on arrival

Offline bluelad

Link and location is always helpful. Is it is this one?

External Link/Members Only

Online last_days_of_logan

However as soon as I got in was introduced by mia and then switched to another white girl

She was decent with dirty talk but have to give a negative dur to the switch on arrival

thanks for the review

Slightly confused, did you actually see mia? were you introduced TO mia? or did Mia get you at the door and then introduced you to someone else?

Considering Mia's body type, i can asume the white lady was comparable?

Offline Unistudent

Saw mia at the door and she led me in another room.
Believe the other girl is Amelia black who much bigger but decent imo however still flagging as negative because of the switch

Offline Atrueyorkie

Huuuh, so you booked one girl and another girl of a completely different race came in and conducted service?

Why didn’t you say anything?

That’s like ordering a sandwich and then someone gives you soup. You didn’t ask for that

Bit confused with this review

Online PilotMan

Seriously - what are we supposed to glean from this?

You've been here since 2015 and this is the best you can do?  :dash:

WHO - did you see, description and provide a link
WHAT - services were provided and declined
HOW - much did you pay and any extra charges
WHERE - did the punt take place
WHEN - did it happen
WHY - give some context for the rating and a summary

Here's the in depth Wiki to writing reviews.

External Link/Members Only

Huuuh, so you booked one girl and another girl of a completely different race came in and conducted service?

Why didn’t you say anything?

That’s like ordering a sandwich and then someone gives you soup. You didn’t ask for that

Bit confused with this review

this

Technically it wasnt a bait and switch. you met Mia, then she brought someone else in......just be like "where is Mia?".  Or is that B&S? Cause you were baited in...and then they switch it on you last minute

However the new one must have been better than mia cause you went for her instead. Be good to know who she was mate

Just wanted to reiterate that we are grateful for the review. These actually do help