Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ocean! - Birmingham  (Read 1180 times)

32 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6277428) (24 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline GreatBlackShark

External Link/Members Only

Saw her back in December

Booked her over the phone and through text but she was pretty slow with text replies. She was based in a block of flats near the city centre. Her instructions getting there were kind of unclear but got there eventually.

Photos are accurate, slim, average height, medium/small perky tits (implants though), nice bubble butt which was very soft and jiggly. Facially wasn’t very attractive but wears a lot of makeup.

Paid £60 for 15 mins + £20 for OWO. Started with OWO which was actually pretty good, she has her own style which consists of a slow but passionate cadence, she takes it deep but also comes up and slurps the tip and slaps my dick against her face quite often. Moved into doggy, she has a nice lil soft and jiggly bubble but, very enjoyable, she could also take a pounding but was very vocal. Moved into cowgirl after that and she could ride dick very well, she had a good mix of techniques, she had breast implants so didn’t get the satisfaction of bouncing tits but she had nice nipples which I played with and sucked on whilst she rode me. Stayed in cowgirl until i nutted.

Overall a strong positive for me. Was a great quickie. She’s not very talkative and seems very transactional but delivers a great service and was exactly what I wanted. I’d definitely return for a longer session.

Hidden Image/Members Only