Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Freak Called Aisha (thats her profile name by the way) - Solihull  (Read 4032 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7607719) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Andywb]

Offline Khanmr566

External Link/Members Only (Link corrected by mod)

Duration: 1 hour
Cost: £120 + £30 DFK = £150
Communication: Good

I thought lets see an asian girl today and one with a bit of meat as im normally into petite type of girls. So I messaged Aisha and got a response straight away and arranged the meet within 30 minutes or so. So i arrive at her location and she was a decent looking lass, nothing extraordinary and not but ugly, basically if you seen her on the street she might catch your eye for a sec or 2. Anyways she was dressed in a nice lingerie set and she is polite and willing to do anything but obviously she has extra costs etc. i asked about DFK and she said £30 and we agreed, the DFK was really good i got to say but her lips were dry as hell and quite chappy, but the tongue action was good, so she made up for it. She gave a nice owo which i enjoyed then i flipped her on her back and kissed her whole body, she was very responsive and guiding my head and pushing my head from one tit to the other. Then i got her to get on top and it was a good site to see and after 5-10 minutes i popped in the bag. Then i had a 5-10 min break and a little chat while I recovered and then she went on owo again and got me hard. Then i flipped her into doggy and she does have a big ass and it was quite hard to split them cheeks and master the stroke but when i got going i did have her screaming and telling me not to stop, i was pumping away and after 5-10 mins i worked up a good sweat and so did she, then when i had knew i had no more energy in me to pump away at that intensity i came, had a shower and a clean up and on my way. 

I would regard this as a weak positive, one because of the dry lips and secondly no fault of her own I didn’t find her to be wow! But for the price i paid i was happy and felt this justified a positive.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2024, 01:22:02 pm by daviemac »

Offline Metajas

There’s at least 7 or 8 ‘no’ or ‘do nots’ in her AW profile , it’s off-putting for me

Offline Snoopdog69

Profile now says 160 pH was this different after you enquired?

Offline shed

No cocks bigger than seven inches on her profile.
Have always said, sometimes is advantageous to have a weeny like mine :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline stupidaw

External Link/Members Only

Duration: 1 hour
Cost: £120 + £30 DFK = £150
Communication: Good

I thought lets see an asian girl today and one with a bit of meat as im normally into petite type of girls. So I messaged Aisha and got a response straight away and arranged the meet within 30 minutes or so. So i arrive at her location and she was a decent looking lass, nothing extraordinary and not but ugly, basically if you seen her on the street she might catch your eye for a sec or 2. Anyways she was dressed in a nice lingerie set and she is polite and willing to do anything but obviously she has extra costs etc. i asked about DFK and she said £30 and we agreed, the DFK was really good i got to say but her lips were dry as hell and quite chappy, but the tongue action was good, so she made up for it. She gave a nice owo which i enjoyed then i flipped her on her back and kissed her whole body, she was very responsive and guiding my head and pushing my head from one tit to the other. Then i got her to get on top and it was a good site to see and after 5-10 minutes i popped in the bag. Then i had a 5-10 min break and a little chat while I recovered and then she went on owo again and got me hard. Then i flipped her into doggy and she does have a big ass and it was quite hard to split them cheeks and master the stroke but when i got going i did have her screaming and telling me not to stop, i was pumping away and after 5-10 mins i worked up a good sweat and so did she, then when i had knew i had no more energy in me to pump away at that intensity i came, had a shower and a clean up and on my way. 

I would regard this as a weak positive, one because of the dry lips and secondly no fault of her own I didn’t find her to be wow! But for the price i paid i was happy and felt this justified a positive.

You must have arms like popeye Mr Khan, to keep flipping her in to different positions.  :D

Offline Khanmr566

Profile now says 160 pH was this different after you enquired?

It was literally £120 for that week and then boom went back to £160

Offline Khanmr566

You must have arms like popeye Mr Khan, to keep flipping her in to different positions.  :D

I think she flipped over herself and i took the credit for it lol

Offline Khanmr566

No cocks bigger than seven inches on her profile.
Have always said, sometimes is advantageous to have a weeny like mine :lol: :lol: :lol:

I need to check my measuring tape 😂😂😂

Offline Khanmr566

Her price is back to £120 tiday

Online Punter2024

Its always a bit off puting when they ask for you to write your race in the message