Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Barbie Swansea  (Read 1080 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7597215) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scouting]

Online Happyguylucky

External Link/Members Only

£80 paid and agreed to pay another £80 for an hour meeting if I wanted to stay!!

So I saw Sweet Barbie yesterday in the Dragon Hotel Swansea.
Meeting arranged easily by text.
Verified fkissing, Owo and 69 all included so all good.
Phoned from outside got the room number so all good.
Got to the room and had the magic door, I went in expecting a bait and switch but I think it was the same girl or near enough looking gorgeous in red matching lingerie.
Asked if I could freshen up with a quick shower and ask all service’s agreed ok?
Yes, all good.
Came out of the shower and she was waiting on the bed with her bra off, looked like she has just had a boob job with very recent scars and looked like she and lost her nips.
So she said for me to lay on the bed, I did she started with a few pecks on my cheeks and she turned her  arse to face me and started touching my cock.
I was feeling her lovely bum and rubbing her pussy which was getting wet then she said no fingers inside so getting worried as she hadn’t started any oral I suggested 69.
I don’t do she said and reached for a condom to start oral.
At that point I just wanted my money back so told her, no kissing, no 69 and no owo.
Money please.
I think she was expecting people to go when they saw her boobs as she had £40 ready to refund straight away while on the phone to her pimp or friend.
No way I said so she got another £5 , no get all the money I said she came back with more so I left £15 down as I was starting to loose my cool so thought she needed it more than I.
Apparently off to London after Swansea for a few days.
Beware!

Online Happyguylucky