Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Olga - Belfast  (Read 3229 times)

Offline tommyburnstnt

Seen Olga 3/4 weeks back: External Link/Members Only

Location: Just off Lisburn road, nothing fancy and was clean.

Done the usual behind the door opening, once in she was stood in just a pair of see through knickers and a pair of high heels. Led me upstairs, paperwork complete and helped strip me.
Fantastic lady, girl next door vibes. Great set of tits all natural.

Started with a teasing massage, on the turn she she was straight down for OWO, it was that good I had to tell her to stop otherwise there would be no main event. She jumped on top and I let her at it with the intention of finishing her doggy but she went for it and I happily gave in.

Great punt, would recommend.

Offline MartyW

Thanks for the review mate. She's gone now I reckon (and I'm retired from Northern Ireland shenanigans) but good review especially if your first. The guys would probably appreciate price and time in case she comes back cos she sounds like a good un. Thanks again for your post!

Offline pussylover76

Thanks Tommy. Did you get yer feet washed? Asking for a friend.

Offline Peken

Marty, why you giving up in Northern Ireland mate? Too much hassle or is it being ripped off compared to everywhere else?

Offline MartyW

Honestly Peken it's 50/50. Half is fear of getting caught by the Peelers. Morrow will continue to push for action and some poor bastard will have his collar felt. The other half is the poor quality for high price in NI. In England I'm mostly in the South East, not guaranteed to get better value but good use of UKP reviews should help get better VFM

Offline Peken

Tbh I can’t blame you, I often get a bit worried when approaching thinking what if I’m caught could you imagine being in court then your name being slung about like some beast, it doesn’t bare thinking about ! But as you say, after reading the report he’s pushing for convictions and will get them! The only saving grace just now is the government over here is non existent but that won’t be forever, I’ll opt for the rub & tug I think from now on - at least your safe enough that way. I think !

Offline hrm69

Good review.

Don't blame you as well Marty. I've never been a prolific punter and punted here last March, not sure I'm keen to again. Prices have got ridiculous.

I'll save myself  for trips across the water that I do 4/5 times a year. Was in Glasgow before Christmas and had a great booking with a girl there for £120 for an hour.

I've felt for a while you would be as well booking a cheap Ryanair flight to somewhere in UK for a day, going have a couple of hours fun and come home, suppose works if you travel with work a bit.

Offline deep6nark

Saw her last week and totally agree with you...great punt. I would leave a review but for some reason I can't find the review tab,