Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Karen Latinaa Birmingham  (Read 378 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5757096) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline billyjo

External Link/Members Only

£60 for 30 minutes

Fancied something different today and noticed this profile of a Colombian lady.  Claimed on phone to be same girl as photos and natural breasts so decided to visit.  Usual apartments near Broad Street.

Phoned when arrived and given apartment number, however after entering the number on the intercom door was not opening.  Phoned again to let her know and sensed a bit of attitude when telling me the apartment number again.  Eventually someone was coming out of the block and they let me in.

Kept waiting at door for about 2 minutes whilst telling me to hold on through the door.

Eventually let in and surprise its not the girl in the photos.  Not my usual type and was ready to walk but caught a glimpse of her ass and it was extremely curvy.  Decided to risk it.

Into room and strip off.  First thing I noticed fake breasts which I cannot stand, nipples looked funny, huge scar on lower stomach which I assumed was some kind of botched liposuction.  Huge ass which I later discovered were implants or injections, definitely not natural.  Started off with oral with condom and followed with doggy and reverse cowgirl.  She can take a pounding and was generally friendly and well mannered throughout.  Asked for extra for cum on tits.  I refused.  Then said I can come on ass which I did.

There is another girl she works with, I asked to see her before leaving but was told she's busy.

Won't be returning but for you guys who like huge asses and don't mind fake tits she may be ideal.  One of the curviest bodies I've seen, flat stomach, obviously had a lot of surgical procedures on body.  In and out in 20 minutes.  Was no rush from her but just wasn't my type and wanted to get out of there.

Offline pbrown355

Thanks for the review. It's up to you but what would she have to do to get a neg?

Offline billyjo

Thanks for the review. It's up to you but what would she have to do to get a neg?

Well she lied over the phone claiming to be the girl in the photos and having natural breasts, this is a big deal for me, I prefer natural bodies and fake tits just don't do it for me which is why I always ask before making a booking.