Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Body parts, the best bits?  (Read 2725 times)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Well we have had best breasts and best bums. But which body parts actually grab you most and do you like to grab?

There is the interview when they state their best bits and worst bits and measurements. What do you go for?

What I like best is when they say their thighs are the worst bits. I usual go for them as they might be soft and tender even creamy, and maybe large. Just right to put your head between them for a prolonged 69.

I also like wide hip dimensions but most often they state their bust size, sometimes waist but rarely hips. I mean 50" hips, the view from behind .... woof woof.

So here is the sort of lady I am sure many of you go for but just look at those thighs. Were I to chose a younger model, not obese, look at those milky thighs in the photo where she is standing.
HP
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

What about foot lovers?
Or navel gazers?
Do you like their private parts bearded?
Hairy legs?
Or do you look deep into their eyes?
Bellies?

I know so many gents like busts and nipples and others like bums but there so much more to like.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
There are many bums and tits men but there are also many who love other parts

I find a certain type of man (yes I am generalising here) like the fleshy part at the side of my hips and large arse.
I also have some that adore feet even though I cannot get my head around that one as of yet as I hate feet.
A few seem to like to kiss the inside of my upper arms  which I find quite sensual tbh

I have one that likes to stroke and kiss the curve from my arm pit down to my hip and spends ages doing this (its a big curve :D)
For a few it is the curve of the leg in very high six inch plus heels that gets them going
For some it is eyes.  Eye contact is more necessary than anything else for them during a booking.

I don't think there is one thing for all men as many don't hold with the general tits and bum thing and prefer bits that others might not even think as sensual or sexual.  Not many think of the arm pit as sexual at all or even a turn on but I have at least four clients that love to touch and kiss arm pits but each to their own I guess.

However if you do have a part that really gets you going make sure the woman you see is aware of it as it does help if she knows so she can tease a little

GeeWiz

Boobs.  Nature's stress balls.

Beyond that when a girl puts her hair up, the neck can be extremely sexy.

But the pièce de résistance for me are the Dimples of Venus.  Perfect for my thumbs.

I find a certain type of man (yes I am generalising here) like the fleshy part at the side of my hips and large arse.

Yippee

vorian

Boobs.  Nature's stress balls.

Beyond that when a girl puts her hair up, the neck can be extremely sexy.

But the pièce de résistance for me are the Dimples of Venus.  Perfect for my thumbs.

I with you on the neck,  probably my favourite bit, apart from a nice neat pussy.

pleasure

I have an odd fetish for girls' underarms. No idea why, I just find them really erotic. I love pictures where a girl's doing that pose where she has her arms up behind her head.

Whilst it's admittedly an odd fetish, it's also a handy one to have. I often get an eyeful of something I find incredibly erotic from girls who have no idea of the effect they're having on me.  :D

I have an odd fetish for girls' underarms. No idea why, I just find them really erotic. I love pictures where a girl's doing that pose where she has her arms up behind her head.

Whilst it's admittedly an odd fetish, it's also a handy one to have. I often get an eyeful of something I find incredibly erotic from girls who have no idea of the effect they're having on me.  :D

shaved or hairy?
clean or pongy?

Online herbie007

I've got a thing for armpits and I love shagging them, lovely feeling when their all oiled up.

I also like camel toes.

Offline socks

I too love a neck when they put their hair up. If it's tied on top of the head I find it especially sexy. Love the inner thighs where they join the crotch. Favourite body part on a woman is if she has a lovely puckered arsehole, yum yum, love to look at it, rub it and especially to lick it.

I've thought about armpit shagging but never done it cos I couldn't bring myself to ask (weird really as I'm happy to ask to fuck them up their bums or cum on their face!) but seeing someone else confess to it means I'm adding it into my Friday punt  :drinks:

Offline Matium

There's something about an arched neck that's a terrific turn on.

Also, if a woman knows how to give a "come hither" look with her eyes then that's fantastic!

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Legs are the first thing I notice and look for in a woman. Love the sight and opportunity to caress some sexy pins.

Necks are seriously under-rated though. I find they are real erogenous zones in most girls.

pleasure

shaved or hairy?
clean or pongy?

Hehe, are you mocking my fetish, sir?  :)

Shaved and clean, ideally. Although now you mention it, unshaven hippy girls have a certain appeal all of their own...

Offline Bigus Dickus

Can't beat a neat, tidy and symmetrical set of piss-flaps!

:thumbsup:

Toshiba

Offline webpunter

'Mind the gap' - referring to the inverted triangle / gap at the top of a fit babes legs
Referred to as 'thigh gap':

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only    [the title is 'sexiest gap ever']

My absolute fave & normally when this is present, the rest is an awesome package too !

Offline Wowgeek

Must be me, but the gap from behind is nowhere near as horny as the one from the front, the gap from behind is just the arse  :rolleyes:

Offline Urban_G

Not so much nowadays, but I used to have a bit of a thing for a girls belly, between the bellybutton to the pubic area. Loved kissing it or squeezing it when shagging. More of a tits and arse man now.

Offline webpunter

Must be me, but the gap from behind is nowhere near as horny as the one from the front, the gap from behind is just the arse  :rolleyes:
Well i do apologize.  Here's some 'front' pics:

yorkshire123

Arse all day long for me
And a cheeky smile

Offline akauya

For me it has to be the eyes... anyone recognise these ones?

Hidden Image/Members Only

:)

Offline Urban_G

For me it has to be the eyes... anyone recognise these ones?

Hidden Image/Members Only

:)
Not seen her (yet) but I reckon that's Madlin? ;)

Offline akauya

Not seen her (yet) but I reckon that's Madlin? ;)

Yes it is. You have to see her mate, fucking her whilst looking deep into those eyes is something else. Top girl.

Hehe, are you mocking my fetish, sir?  :)

Shaved and clean, ideally. Although now you mention it, unshaven hippy girls have a certain appeal all of their own...
yes
and
YES

Siadwel

Next punt I'm on definitely has to have a Landing-Strip. I might have to create a Landing Strip Hot List.

Pubic hair is my one, if you haven't guessed, but it has to be tended, trimmed and well-gardened. Can't stand an unruly bush all over the thighs and belly.

Offline Urban_G

Yes it is. You have to see her mate, fucking her whilst looking deep into those eyes is something else. Top girl.
Oh, I intend to, just not sure when.

Cunnivorous Vagitarian

Shoulders....

Abs....

And the Dimples at the top of the butt.....

Oh... my.... gawd!!!