Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reverse Bookings  (Read 3118 times)

Offline Markus

I've never made one before and am going to add some credit on AW so I can make one.

Can anyone advise how successful these are, both in terms of getting what you want and the price you've wanted it at? I've never done it before so I just thought ask the other members any success/failures they've has because of a RB?

cockneybstrd

Reverse Bookings are a bit like marmite you either love them or hate them,

I like them as they work for me.

I do think you get a better response if your looking for an Outcall detail what you want and give a decent bit of notice (And I think if you mention in the booking you will inform the lucky bidder 24 hrs ahead of the booking)

The last one I saw took 300 quid off her 2 hour rate

Offline itk

Trouble I found with reverse bookings was that half the offers I got were from WG's who were miles away, didn't fit the requirements I'd asked for or their price was over what my maximum was. Personally I wouldn't do another

Gigabyte

I have had good responses on RB's. Usually get a discount and had one of my best punts from a girl who was way out of my normal punting area (it was an overnight). So I like them and just make sure that I put them up a couple of weeks in advance so I get plenty of exposure and follow the advice on some of the other threads on RB's.

Yes you have to get rid of the dross but you have to do that on AW anyway and at least theres fewer scammers to go through as virtually all of them cant be bothered to trawl through RB's just on the off chance that you will pay for their PG. I do end up checking my personal emails way too frequently at work though and having to disappear to check out the profile of the next girl to bid :)

Andre 3000

My advice

Do a RB at least 3 days before you'll be looking to punt if you do same day RB's you'll very likely just get the dross with dusty phones.

A clear message detailing what you expect from the session means you'll get more suitable ladies. I for instance say I don't want any messages from anyone over size 16. And also make clear that I'm expecting OWO.

It's inevitable that you will get a few chancers who live too far away are just plain unsuitable or have bid over what you've set, just delete them.

I will always message any suitable women who bid to get a feel of their attitude and of course to ask for a face pic. More often than not you'll find most RB ladies will send you a face pic, no problem.

« Last Edit: May 12, 2014, 12:17:48 pm by Andre 3000 »

Offline Markus

Thanks for the advice and the links, much appreciated.I am going to try it as it may prove more productive than traditional methods. Will report back.

It will allow me to view girls who are not swamped with bookings as well. That's the main aim.

That takes me back Gigabyte, I remember viewing girls profiles on my lunch break when I used to work in an office.

grandmaster-ram-rod

I have found that you get some very good offers at a reduced rate, but as yet have not followed up on any

I will be doing another one soon, when I can add some credit to AW (cant read my three digit code )

Offline Markus

I will do my RB, just need to choose one if the other methods of payment so Awork doesn't show up on my credit card statement.

Will report back.

yantob27

I have had success when looking for hotel out calls in London. Otherwise they are dire.

I just killed one off for tomorrow lunchtime, I asked for young, slim, tall and with good English in Birmingham and I put it up last Thursday.

1) Wanted me to come to Chester, wasn't slim or young.
2) admits to early 40's, so prob late 40's at best  :dash:
3) Bareback skank
4) 5ft 1in and admitted to 33.
5) Size 16 - 'but I'd have a good time"  :scare:
6) Touting PG in London, otherwise probably fitted the bill.

At least for once none of them wanted over the odds offered.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
I would say if putting up a RB do it at least 10 days before as that gives plenty of time for girls to see it and respond.
State exactly what you want as in age, size, build, bust size and even hair colour if you have a preference.  Also state what services you require and what are deal breakers.  Also state the area you want it in or a maximum travel distance.
So many RBs have nothing on them at all and we are then expected to be mind readers and know what type of woman they want.

Also state that anyone bidding outside of these requirements will be blocked and then block them to stop them ever bidding again.

Also state the price you have put is the maximum you are willing to pay as the AW guidelines say it is a rough price and we can bid above or below it.  That is why many girls bid above the price as it is not classed as the maximum you will pay but a rough idea of the price.

If you give at least ten days for it and put as much info as possible you will get some bids that you want.  It wont stop all the idiots who copy and paste onto every RB put up but the threat of being blocked will stop a lot of them as they think if blocked you will never book them but if not then one day you might

Offline threechilliman

I've just done my first - great fun!

I don't have a particular type of woman so the fun part is seeing who responds and then who takes my fancy. A booking for next week, one more for the hotlist and one girl I saw immediately as she was too far away for the slot I had. Great return - and all at the price I wanted to pay!

Part of the instruction I gave was "if in doubt, have a bid and I'll decide"

Defo use again when I have a slot appear 2-3 weeks away.

brislex

Yeah create the RB well in advance, I had 12 bid for a standard 120/hr booking, although quite a few 0 feedback and BBW, is nice to see how keen some are tho.

Offline Daffodil

Reverse bookings can yield very good results. I had one girl offer her hourly (maybe two hourly rate) for an overnight. I've also had numerous over good deals.

Like anything else on AW, you need to sort the wheat from the chaff.

potato

From my experience, outcalls work better than incalls and seem to attract some of the part timers who tend to plan more - hence put the RB on 7-10 days in advance. The part timers tend not to have numbers on their profiles and if you mail them you usually get more than a 2 word message back..

I have had some great success from RB's and in fact my Reg came off an RB from 4 years ago. You will get the usual cut and paste girls, PG Scammers etc., but you only need one good one to make it work and it can save you a packet especially as you can ask for the same deal for future meetings.  I accept that it doesn't seem to work for everyone so maybe locale has a lot do to with it. For £2 though, its work a punt!

Offline Denhamhoop

Like anything else takes a little time and effort but describe the type of girl you would ideally like to meet what Services are a deal breaker for you.Generally 2 weeks advance works best.I have used about 15 times and would say 10 Very Good 3 Good 1 awful 1 Exceptional who is now my "regular" from it.For me as im using it when travelling for football means i can be flexible to some degree on location.Plus i now have at least 3 girls in locations for future football dates because of their bids Dani being one just have to wait til QPR are next in East Midlands.If the trains had been running better on the Bank Holiday would have seen her already

Rochdull lad

Like anything else takes a little time and effort but describe the type of girl you would ideally like to meet what Services are a deal breaker for you.Generally 2 weeks advance works best.I have used about 15 times and would say 10 Very Good 3 Good 1 awful 1 Exceptional who is now my "regular" from it.For me as im using it when travelling for football means i can be flexible to some degree on location.Plus i now have at least 3 girls in locations for future football dates because of their bids Dani being one just have to wait til QPR are next in East Midlands.If the trains had been running better on the Bank Holiday would have seen her already

Sounds an ideal combination to me, Denham; punting before/after an away game! ;)

Offline Jimmyredcab

I've never made one before and am going to add some credit on AW so I can make one.

Can anyone advise how successful these are, both in terms of getting what you want and the price you've wanted it at? I've never done it before so I just thought ask the other members any success/failures they've has because of a RB?

My opinion is that they are a total waste of time however some members think they are fantastic, the only way to find out is to invest £2 and see for yourself.     :hi:

Offline captaincrunch

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 1
Also state the price you have put is the maximum you are willing to pay as the AW guidelines say it is a rough price and we can bid above or below it.  That is why many girls bid above the price as it is not classed as the maximum you will pay but a rough idea of the price.

This is good to know I once girls posting a rate higher than I posted and felt I was cheated the reverse booking charge. i wondered why because I assumed that it was locked the same way when we place a booking and select how long we would like the price updates itself via the rate card on the profile.

Offline Denhamhoop

Yes the football and punting does work well plus QPR have tended to do well when i have done so.Now trying a Reverse Booking for Wembley even though its practically on my doorstep i have only punted once in Wembley and it was pretty grim Eastern EUropean girl No kissing little touching was amazed i wanted a shower beforehand.Reasonable BJ and very enthuiastic Cowgirl and Missionary to finish.She looked good and probably would be good for those who like a PSE but not for me.

Offline NIK

My opinion is that they are a total waste of time however some members think they are fantastic, the only way to find out is to invest £2 and see for yourself.     :hi:

I have tried reverse bookings maybe half a dozen times. All a total waste of time. I did have a punt with the fit but mad Charlotte (details in my book :D)  through a reverse booking. She hadn't actually replied to it directly but contacted me having seen it.
This was the only punt I've ever had as a result of a reverse booking.

taz973

I really like this feature have done three this year one incall two outcalls all manchester area think altogether had around forty bids I was very specific in what I asked for but I will admit I got about ten unsuitable bids several touting pg's from london and several no where near my specifications. However all you nee d to do is delete them so no big deal in my book as that left thirty girls to choose from.  Twice I have accepted higher bids and once a higher bid from further away than I had originally considered as there drop in normal price was still very good. As the way I look at it is would you rather get a girl who normally charges £200for £180 or get a girl who normally charges £300 for £200.
I always make sure I am free the days before and after the booking date as you can then ask one of the bidderesif they will honour the fee for the alternative date.
As long as you put in a decent amount I dont see how you can lose on an rb.yes you will get some unsuitables and some pg touts but delete and blacklist them and focus on the girls you have got who are exactly what you want and are offering to reducettheir rate. No brainer for me  the only problem I could see would be if you live in an area with a low number of independents.

Offline threechilliman

I really like this feature have done three this year one incall two outcalls all manchester area think altogether had around forty bids I was very specific in what I asked for but I will admit I got about ten unsuitable bids several touting pg's from london and several no where near my specifications. However all you nee d to do is delete them so no big deal in my book as that left thirty girls to choose from.  Twice I have accepted higher bids and once a higher bid from further away than I had originally considered as there drop in normal price was still very good. As the way I look at it is would you rather get a girl who normally charges £200for £180 or get a girl who normally charges £300 for £200.
I always make sure I am free the days before and after the booking date as you can then ask one of the bidderesif they will honour the fee for the alternative date.
As long as you put in a decent amount I dont see how you can lose on an rb.yes you will get some unsuitables and some pg touts but delete gf and blacklist them and focus on the girls you have got who are exactly what you want and are offering to reducettheir rate. No brainer for me  the only problem I could see would be if you live in an area with a low number of independents.

Exactly how I used it. Where I got a bid below there normal rate and they were going into my HL, both girls agreed to hold that price for any future bookings

Offline Jimmyredcab

I have tried reverse bookings maybe half a dozen times. All a total waste of time.

Strange that it works for so many others.     :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

My argument is this ------------------- why on earth would a fit, young pro$$ie need to "beg" for business.     :unknown:

I put on my requirements that a face picture is ESSENTIAL, and still they apply when the head is cut off the photos.    :dash:

I am no longer prepared to go on "blind dates" -------------- unless it is a personal recommendation.    :hi:

Offline NIK

My argument is this ------------------- why on earth would a fit, young pro$$ie need to "beg" for business.     :unknown:

I put on my requirements that a face picture is ESSENTIAL, and still they apply when the head is cut off the photos.    :dash:

I am no longer prepared to go on "blind dates" -------------- unless it is a personal recommendation.    :hi:

Yes I have been inundated with munters from Merseyside & BBW's from Bristol despite specifying slim, attractive twenty to thirty year olds Central London.
Sometimes I think they can't read!  :rolleyes:

Gigabyte

One of my top 3 punts was from a RB, very pretty and young. But she was outcall only so that may be a reason why they may be willing to be cheaper.

potato

My personal experience on this is that in the Midlands there seems to be quite a few part time girls with proper jobs that find the best way to earn their extra income is through Reverse Bookings.  They can pick and choose the time slots they want to fill around their normal work by concentrating on RB's. Many of these also outcall only. These girls also seem to be selective of who they respond to on general email enquiries as well and never have numbers on their profiles.  As for face pics, well I have usually managed to get one emailed or txted to me if I am interested in their bid. Maybe its different "darn sarf" 

pokenn

Reverse booking work for me. Had a few good punts where girls charge less than advertised rate.
You will get the PG scammers and girls who ignore what you specifiy. But, just delete those and concetrate on the decent replies.

Rememo

My personal experience on this is that in the Midlands there seems to be quite a few part time girls with proper jobs that find the best way to earn their extra income is through Reverse Bookings.  They can pick and choose the time slots they want to fill around their normal work by concentrating on RB's. Many of these also outcall only. These girls also seem to be selective of who they respond to on general email enquiries as well and never have numbers on their profiles.  As for face pics, well I have usually managed to get one emailed or txted to me if I am interested in their bid. Maybe its different "darn sarf"

You willing to share the names of any ladies from the Midlands please  ;)

Offline Jimmyredcab

Reverse booking work for me.

Many people would agree with you ---------------------- funny they don't work for me and NIK -------------- two totally different areas, plus I offer a fair rate and specify 18-30 years old so I am not seeking a teeny bobber.  :unknown:

cockneybstrd

Many people would agree with you ---------------------- funny they don't work for me and NIK -------------- two totally different areas, plus I offer a fair rate and specify 18-30 years old so I am not seeking a teeny bobber:unknown:

Well maybe a tenny bopper then JRC

Out of interest are you looking for an Hour booking on your RB as I think the part timers/half decent RB bidders seem to come out for longer bookings. When I have done RB for an hour the response has been your average daily working prossie compared to those I get on a 2 or 3 hr booking

Offline Jimmyredcab

Well maybe a tenny bopper then JRC

Out of interest are you looking for an Hour booking on your RB as I think the part timers/half decent RB bidders seem to come out for longer bookings. When I have done RB for an hour the response has been your average daily working prossie compared to those I get on a 2 or 3 hr booking

I would NEVER under any circumstances book an unknown girl for more than an hour, far, far too risky.    :scare:

So you book her for 3 hours, after 30 minutes you are sick of the sight of her ------------- now what happens. ????

cockneybstrd

I would NEVER under any circumstances book an unknown girl for more than an hour, far, far too risky.    :scare:

So you book her for 3 hours, after 30 minutes you are sick of the sight of her ------------- now what happens. ????
I see your point Jimmy. I do try and screen them better these days. (It was a rookie RB mistake not too and just go by the profile)

When that did happen. We had a frank exchange and she returned 150 of the 250 fee for the 3 hours. While I didnt get all I wanted I got enough back to sort another punt for that evening.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I see your point Jimmy. I do try and screen them better these days. (It was a rookie RB mistake not too and just go by the profile)

When that did happen. We had a frank exchange and she returned 150 of the 250 fee for the 3 hours. While I didnt get all I wanted I got enough back to sort another punt for that evening.

The last time I asked for a refund the maid told me it wasn't Marks and Spencers.     :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

cockneybstrd

The last time I asked for a refund the maid told me it wasn't Marks and Spencers.     :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Well this was in my time of being more fluffy

so as nothing was going to happen after a half hour of avoidance/time wasting tactics/telling me about her shit life and kids

she effectively got a hundred quid out of me to do nothing for a half an hour.

So basically I got mugged off but not completely