Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Suprises while in a punt  (Read 4966 times)

Offline Desimonic

Every been suprised while in a punt?

Well my suprise was with a Regular i see. We were ripping our cloths of and getting down to it, She push me over to the bed and pull my pants down.
She loves sucking cock and couldn't wait to get at it. She was sucking for a while now real deethroat, moan and spitting sucking tugging and all of a sudden she shoved a wet finger deep into my arse.
My cock must have stiffen considerably, she noticed and brought me off, straight down her throat.
She had long nails  :scare:

She did apologize, saying heat of the moment :thumbsup:

Offline cueball

You've beaten goldfinch to this one, I'll bet he's kicking himself that he didn't think of the "surprises" thread  :D

Are we going to see a review of this colonel sanders finger licking good rectum invader then?  :D

Offline Goldfinch

Damn it(cueball) that was my next one on the list.   :P  :D  :dance:  :thumbsdown:

Offline hungrypunt

You've beaten goldfinch to this one, I'll bet he's kicking himself that he didn't think of the "surprises" thread  :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Goldfinch

If you think my topics are obscure-I've seen far worse on other sites that even I wouldn't of thought of :D
« Last Edit: January 22, 2017, 04:05:01 pm by Goldfinch »

Offline itk

She was sucking for a while now real deethroat, moan and spitting sucking tugging and all of a sudden she shoved a wet finger deep into my arse.
My cock must have stiffen considerably, she noticed and brought me off, straight down her throat.

Exactly the same scenario for me when I was at one of Lorna Lace's parties in Ipswich. Was getting a great bj, eyes closed and then felt the finger up there. Didn't last too much longer, which was the reason she did it.

Offline The_Don

« Last Edit: January 22, 2017, 08:38:02 pm by The_Don »

Offline PatrickCarnes

Whilst fucking one of the thai agency birds back in the early 2000s I felt like I was being watched. I turned my head round and her flatmate who was a new girl was watching us through a slightly ajar door. Should have told her to join in.

Offline PatrickCarnes

With 100s of punts behind me, I've only had one squirter. And I didn't know she was, so when she came gushing over my cock whilst on top of me I was very surprised as I'd never seen it before. She casually said that she's known for it.

Offline thetinman007

Had an unexpected 3some when her friend joined us. The downside is that the girl I had paid for took a step back from the action. Oh well

Offline Gynaemyte

Had an unexpected 3some when her friend joined us. The downside is that the girl I had paid for took a step back from the action. Oh well

In my very early days, naïve but not young, my ‘chosen girl’ had to leave the sitting room for some totally innocent reason.
She was Russian and her English was virtually non-existent but everything else was 10/10.
Her gorgeous flat mate then entered, in full hooker mode, black negligee, thong and outrageous heels, strutting around in front of me and engaging in very coherent, suggestive conversation.
I wondered if it was a set-up.
I’d never considered threesomes (yes, that naïve!), didn’t know the protocol and briefly felt uncertain!
‘My’ girl returned, to lead me to the bedroom and the ‘hooker’ grinned : “Good luck, have fun”.

Offline Desimonic

Had an outcall to my hotel from a submissive girl. I thought i'm going to have a good time with this one telling her what to do and all.

She turns up with a massive handbag and a mini suitcase, full off sex toys, wipes restrains massagers, you name it she had it with her. Spent all night going thru them all with her. Was a great suprise  :lol:

Offline astag

Every been suprised while in a punt?

Well my suprise was with a Regular i see. We were ripping our cloths of and getting down to it, She push me over to the bed and pull my pants down.
She loves sucking cock and couldn't wait to get at it. She was sucking for a while now real deethroat, moan and spitting sucking tugging and all of a sudden she shoved a wet finger deep into my arse.

good surprise if you ask me

I know its not a review, but share the love and leave a link lol

Speedy12

One time I was fucking a lovely black girl. I has her legs around my shoulders and was pumping her very hard when she pissed on me! She was very embarrassed and apologised. I said don't worry as a lot of guys would pay extra for that.

Offline claretandblue

Op perhaps you should review this regular so others can decide whether they would like to see her,or is she just for you? :D

Simplysimon

The nicest suprise I have encountered is with the much missed Chloe Banks who whilst reverse cowgirl riding lifted herself up and "popped me in the backdoor" , wonderful !!!

Offline Desimonic

Sorry gents , can't give link, she has a professional job and only does this part time .
Will let you all know if this changes  :thumbsup:

Offline astag

Sorry gents , can't give link, she has a professional job and only does this part time .
Will let you all know if this changes  :thumbsup:

ahh, so you didnt meet this chick through AW?

Offline davison

With London House of Divine's Danielle last month - About 2 minutes into the meet I noted to her that (though she was doing it) she didn't seem to really want to be kissing me.  She embarrassedly admitted that she liked kissing sometimes but it was not enjoyable with men she just met.  Fine, we moved on to other enjoyable things. 

About 40 minutes later, she came through some oral and digital action and with a big relaxed smile initiated passionate civvie style dfk, and at the same time guided my hand behind her and inserted my finger into her ass.  Hottest punting moment by far, and a huge double surprise.

Online NervousJ

I got to meet said girls dog who was in the other room...

Ha ha, luckily I had got dressed first...

robsatathome

Romanian girls not saying “cum for me bby”  :dash:

Offline Desimonic

ahh, so you didnt meet this chick through AW?

Yes thru AW, but like i said does it part time .

Offline OakTree

Yes thru AW, but like i said does it part time .

If she's on adultwork why can't you post a link? She wouldn't be on there unless she wanted people to find her site.

Offline snaitram99

With a black girl in Studio 95 in Swansea (when it was half decent and they occasionally had visiting black girls) and her wig came off!   :scare: Own hair was tied down underneath, so not like she was bald or anything, but after initial embarrassment we had a laugh about it.

It hadn't occurred to me that she was wearing a wig, but I had been told previously by a girl in No. 19/Tiger Bay (or whatever it was then called) in Cardiff that black girls that worked there usually wore wigs.

Offline astag

If she's on adultwork why can't you post a link? She wouldn't be on there unless she wanted people to find her site.

+1