Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Trio near Dudley  (Read 2029 times)

Offline guymids-72

morning all

I've just spotted these three that seem to operate together, has anyone on here had the pleasure??

External Link/Members Only

Cheers in advance

Offline KidCandyShop

Maybe you should TOFTT and post a review after afterwards. :drinks:

Offline sjm79

I enquired one evening about seeing Jullia, was told she wasn't available but was offered one of her friends. I believe the address was on Dadford View, just outside Brierley Hill. I was feeling lazy so didn't follow up with a visit...

Dodo

Interesting trio. Pics look good and don't appear photo shopped. Only Jullie seems to offer incalls or the other two have cocked up there AW pages.
Must say I am tempted to give Jullie a try but Romanian........ :(

Offline Stapler

To OP,

Suggest you contact jameslowe, member on here. Claims to have seen everyone Dudley!  :rolleyes:

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

jameslowe

fuck sake was a figure of speech was reffering to the girls mostly in netherton.

Dodo

fuck sake was a figure of speech was reffering to the girls mostly in netherton.
Who are they ??

jameslowe

just go on the Dudley region on adult work. 90% of the Dudley region ones are in the dy2 area mainly polish/Romanian

Dodo

just go on the Dudley region on adult work. 90% of the Dudley region ones are in the dy2 area mainly polish/Romanian
J, I know I can do a search on AW but the question is which have YOU seen and let us have a few reviews.