Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How can you reverse search for profile image on adultwork  (Read 1761 times)

Offline wombat42

Please someone explain how you can use Google images to specifically check whether an adultwork profile image has been copied from other places.

Offline tesla

I open a separate window and navigate to Google images, then return to the AW window and drag an image to the google tab, then the google page becomes the active window and you drop the image in the box marked drop image here.

I am using Chrome

Offline LLPunting

image searching has been explained here several times and using several ways  in recent months.

Google Reverse Image Search (GRIS)

Yandex

Tineye

Are just a few of the services you should be using together.  Try searching the threads and reading what's already been clearly written.

Offline Lewis

image searching has been explained here several times and using several ways  in recent months.

Google Reverse Image Search (GRIS)

Yandex

Tineye

Are just a few of the services you should be using together.  Try searching the threads and reading what's already been clearly written.

Out of those 3, Yandex finds more fake photos than the other 2.

Don't forget the other trick some people are using on AW now. i.e. reversing the image to fool searches. Easiest way to check is if using a PC is to save the image, then right click on it and chose edit photo. You then have the ability to flip it around again and then do your photo checking.

Offline LLPunting

Out of those 3, Yandex finds more fake photos than the other 2.

Don't forget the other trick some people are using on AW now. i.e. reversing the image to fool searches. Easiest way to check is if using a PC is to save the image, then right click on it and chose edit photo. You then have the ability to flip it around again and then do your photo checking.

Yandex fails where others succeed so you should not be using only one service. 

Offline Jorjie

A site imgops (External Link/Members Only) allows one to call upon various tools to explore images - including calling upon reverse image searchers from google, yandex and tineye. It's really only for convenience as you only have to drag or upload an image once rather than load it into each engine separately.

Offline Payyourwaymate

A site imgops (External Link/Members Only) allows one to call upon various tools to explore images - including calling upon reverse image searchers from google, yandex and tineye. It's really only for convenience as you only have to drag or upload an image once rather than load it into each engine separately.

This looks very handy, thanks  :drinks:.

Offline LLPunting

Many thanks  :drinks:

Just beware the ads, pop-ups and other payloads that often lurk on such convenience sites.  Be sure to have all your browser/AV safeguards engaged.  I tried another recently (foolishly) and I had alerts and block confirmations popping incessantly for minutes after killing the tab.  Killed the browser session from Task Manager just for a little extra (false) sense of security.

Offline Lewis

Yandex fails where others succeed so you should not be using only one service.

Don't get me wrong, I use all 3 search tools, but Yandex wins hands down finding more fakes than the other 2. In fact, tineye is rubbish these days. Hardly finds anything.