Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rub and a tug..WG or Parlour??  (Read 890 times)

billybloo

Having punted for many years now I often vary between a rub and a tug and the full works, happily most experiences have been very satisfying but this post is about the rub and tug and who we find to be better, a wg or a parlour for this service.

Price wise I dont think there is any real difference, most parlours that I visit charge anything between £30 and £40 for a 30 minute appointment with an extra £20/£25 for a tug.  A 30 minute appointment with a wg is normally between £60/£70.  The difference is the service, in my experience at a parlour you are more likely to get a good massage on a proper table and nice surroundings.  However, the bit we all look forward to is very much to the point, hj or b2b and that is it (I know there are some exceptions)  Most of the girls in the parlour will not let you touch if you are just paying for a he and the massage is done fully clothed.

Now on to a wg, I have been to a number for a rub and tug and the massage is ok but never as good as the ones done in a parlour.  The surroundings can be nice but can also be a less than perfect if the girl is working from some of the flats I have visited..  The massage is done on a bed which has seen more than its fair share of action but this is where I find a wg to give a better service than a parlour.  A wg is charging £60 for a 30 minute full service so she is expecting to have sex with you.  When I have said I only want a massage and a tug they are more than happy to oblige but I have, and 90% of the time been given, the massage topless or even nude when asked, a wg is also more likely to let you touch her and whereas a parlours happy ending is normally popping over yourself the wg may allow you to pop over her tits, this all for virtually the same price as a parlour charges.

For me I am happy to forego the good massage in exchange for touching and a great happy ending all in the price.....what do you guys think ??

Offline standardpostage

It all depends on the girl, not the location. They are all working girls, some are independent some work in parlours. Bit of pot luck involved.
Use this site for research.

brandonpete

I'm with you BillyBloo.......like you I've been punting a long long time and sometime the quick rub then Pump and Dump is a bit boring..even with a regular girl.So like you I vary from Wg's to masseuses.....it's quite hard to find a Wg who'll give a proper Rub and Tug and when that happens,as is my luck,they retire Sarah-Jayne MIlF of Coventry for example...she even offered the other service that I love and that's Mild Dom tie and tease,hot Wax etc.
In answer to the original post if you can find a good versatile WG (I call Stress Therapists) then it's a WG.

Offline rickyponting

I have started to use high street Thai/Chinese massage places and it's more about a good massage and seeing what extras I can get.
I like the WSWS aspect and I try and flirt and have a bit of banter and conversation with the masseuse and I find generally the ladies like that and you are more likely to get a good service.
I also have a regular who I have been seeing for years for FS who doesn't advertise any more ,but like you,I don't always want FS and prefer just a nice massage and a tug or B2B.
The holy grail for me is a nice looking masseuse with big tits in her twenties that will do a nice firm massage and enthusiastic B2B but so far I haven't found it lol.

Offline lord bendtner

I saw a Thai WG in Roseworthy, Camborne, Cornwall and she was quite happy to give full service but all I wanted was HR, she was pleased to only give Hr as I was the 12th of the day!

billybloo

The holy grail for me is a nice looking masseuse with big tits in her twenties that will do a nice firm massage and enthusiastic B2B but so far I haven't found it lol.
I am with you on that point rickyponting but like you I have been unable to find one either  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Online sparkus

I find that if you go to a WG on AW and ask for a HJ, even if listed on their services, they generally skimp on it and do as little as possible in the quickest time. I've had sulks over no FS as in that case she doesnt get to lay back and think of handbags or whatever.

Offline Nick1974

The best (but it’s been some time since I saw) was Denise/Deea

External Link/Members Only

She’s been reviewed recently on here but I’ve not seen for at least 9 months. Large (but fake) tits, good massage and early 20’s. Will do a range of stuff and did not used to charge a fortune.
Very enthusiastic massage to your requirements  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: