Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Two Dom's Don't Make a Right  (Read 884 times)

Offline redtill

Up until now when I've made a booking with a sp I've never really asked any
questions & just gone off their likes list & turned up for the booking kinda
just hoping for the best.....bit of a hail mary I suppose.I've finally realised
that if the SP's predominantly Dom,the same as I am,then it aint gonna be a really good punt.
So from now on I'm gonna ask the sp if she's more sub or dom.
Do you ask questions like that or how much are they're really into
some paricular like on their list.Also what kinda of response do ya got from the SP's....
good or do they think block this can't
« Last Edit: March 27, 2018, 11:00:06 pm by redtill »

Offline revoltra

A lot of people are neither, or a switch. Then what are you gonna do?

If you are going to have just vanilla sex, I don't think it even matter. I slept with domme plenty of times without kinky roleplay and they were fantastic.

Offline redtill

Upon reflection, I think what I was getting at, are that the times I've had crap punts
were when the sp wants to be in control through out the punt..You know the type......
she's blowing you,shes fucking you & she's wanking you like a fucking jack hammer &
not the other way round.I wanna be the one doing stuff to her.I've just assumed those
type who wanna be in control of the whole punt to be Dominant personalities by nature

Offline revoltra

Upon reflection, I think what I was getting at, are that the times I've had crap punts
were when the sp wants to be in control through out the punt..You know the type......
she's blowing you,shes fucking you & she's wanking you like a fucking jack hammer &
not the other way round.I wanna be the one doing stuff to her.I've just assumed those
type who wanna be in control of the whole punt to be Dominant personalities by nature

Nah that got nothing to do with them being domme. It's more got to do that they were shit and just want to get the job done as quickly as possible. A lot of crap WG runs a default set of moves and routines like film scripts and sound like you've met a few of those.

Maybe look for someone provide GFE next time, or pay attention to reviews here on whether the WG runs a scripts or let things happen more natural manner. No need to get too hang up on the whole dom/sub thing  :drinks: