Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jenniferbrum - Absolutely WONDERFUL GFE - User ID 1860850  (Read 5978 times)

17 review(s) for JenniBreene (12 positive, 0 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

incognitomosquito

In summary to my usual review, probably the best GFE (yes I'm a convert) I've had so far.  Jen manages to combine the 'girl next door' type with 'seductive temptress' naturally.  She's warm, open and attractive and managed to get my rocks on! Oh yes...

The lady in Question

External Link/Members Only

Positives

- Easy location to get to, off a busy main road in the City Centre of Birmingham.  Plenty of cheap parking options very near by.

- The apartment was clean and well facilitated. 

- Jen is very much the girl next door type when you first see her.  It takes a few extra moments to realise how beautiful she is but when it hits you, you'll suddenly feel drawn into her.

- Wonderful and passionate DFK and OWO.  I fingered her pussy and licked that juicy clit of hers till I felt myself go hard.  We 69'ed, I spoon fucked her while playing with her clit and tonguing her passionately.  Then onto a bit of missionary for a fantastic orgasm.  Her face during sex is a sight to behold.  She genuinely loses herself in the moment and seems to radiate this wonderful sexual aura.  A complete and wonderful natural experience.

Negatives

- She might kill me for saying this and I could possibly ruin any chance of meeting her again....she does have a 'slight' brummie accent.  Not overly off putting but noticeable and especially when you ask her to move into a new position, the sexy moaning stops and she becomes a bit too service like.  It was enough to take me out of the moment briefly. 

The meet...

was as smooth as you could imagine.  She was very helpful and informative with directions and the email response was sound.  If you're expecting a reply straight away, you'll be disappointed, but if you're a cool cat like myself, then that level of communication will be fine.

As I enter the apartment, I was surprised to see a very tall brunette (although there are red highlights in her hair).  Jen is a good 5ft and 7.5 inches tall.  She has a great figure although there is a small round bulge around her stomach (I'm being very picky here), but her tits were nice and attractive.  I wouldn't describe them as big though, but definitely attractive.  Her skin is pale and smooth and she wore a simple dress which when she took off she had those wonderful sexy legging type things on (no idea what they're called).

As we talked and she undressed herself, we both naturally fell into the kissing and fondling zone and I soon found myself semi-erect.  I only took off my t-shirt and I decided to slowly go down on her and I asked her to relax.  I whispered to her, 'don't fake orgasm, my intention isn't to make you cum my dear'.  She giggled of course and I continued to lovingly appraise her soft skin with my tongue.

The usual shenanigans followed of course and I have to say that Jen's face genuinely radiates when you're having sex with her.  She looks at you wantonly as you enter her and I did, slowly and with my cock as hard as it's ever been and of course I came to ecstasy.

Wonderful experience!

Offline curry

You mean you actually got an appointment with her you must have caught her on a good day.

I recall the days before she shot to fame she was reasonably easy to get hold of. Now she is one constant mess about.

incognitomosquito

I tried before in the past and she was difficult to get hold of.  I was VERY pleased when she accepted my offer.

Someone reviewed her in the Wales section and described her lifestyle perfectly.  To paraphrase somewhat, Jen treats this as a passionate hobby rather than a job and is NOT interested in making tons of money from it, just enough to live life comfortably.  So I guess I did get lucky.  Really glad for the meet overall.

Offline spz1234

I see that she has some incall dates coming up in the not too distant future. I may try to book her on one of those dates. I'm hoping that being as its some way in advance, that this gives plenty of time to arrange something.

incognitomosquito

Maybe mate.  She get's a ton of emails, so if you book early....you'll be placed at the bottom of the pile of all the new ones in the inbox.

The process

- Phoned twice...no answer.
- Left a text.  No answer.
- Sent a message, with my number...finally got a reply. Sold myself a little.  Cooms were perfectly fine once initial contact was made.

So...perseverance.  She also doesn't tend to book many clients..she'll probably see about 3/day.  If she get's 20+ request...jeez mate, good luck.

Offline spz1234

Worth a shot. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Got a few more on the "to see" list if I get no joy.

Cantgetenough

Was let down twice last autumn: on both occasions, when I'd arranged a date and time, a 60-mile round-trip on the train, bit of a walk to her flat, then left waiting outside (in the rain!) for ever. No answer to the door-buzzer or on her 'phone. Frustration is not a word which gets any where near it.

Diehard

Was let down twice last autumn: on both occasions, when I'd arranged a date and time, a 60-mile round-trip on the train, bit of a walk to her flat, then left waiting outside (in the rain!) for ever. No answer to the door-buzzer or on her 'phone. Frustration is not a word which gets any where near it.

Old news this, this bitch is a renowned timewaster who tried outing and blackmailing clients. Hopefully you did not park where she requested as she had a reputation for recording guys number plates.

She has long since gone, the girls she shared the flat with at the time got fed up of her, they themselves were also timewasters and have since also disappeared.

brendanf

If this happened last autumn why the sudden need to post now.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2015, 03:39:01 pm by brendanf »

Diehard

Hi Jennifer/holly!!

Cantgetenough

Because I did not even know of this site until very recently, so I'm very much a newbie and just familiarising myself with it. This remark smacks of somebody trying to be a bit clever at my expense when, in fact, the situation is perfectly reasonable.

Offline Talbear

Realise that there are a large number of people who appear to have been messed about by her..... However I'd like to apply a sense of balance to this thread.

I met her about a year or so again (I'm sure one of the naysayers on here will check my feedback history), and what I found when I met here as that she was actually a fantastic experience.... Really engaging and easy comms, and an A1 BJ....

Really was a good experience.... I know she is on and off the radar atm, however again I've had comms with her recently, and found her to be obliging and willing..... I think she's limiting herself to past clients.....

However I can only speak as I found/find.... And she was top notch

Hawkwind71

Time to add my two cents.

I have seen Jennifer twice, once when she was Jennifer Black and once when she was Olivia. I agree with Talbear in that she was a fantastic punt, the DFK and OWO and swallow was enough to get me back. But there are two issues that are related.

Shortly before Jennifer Black disappeared a member of her family outed her. She had to shut down and re-emerge as Olivia. She was outed again and reverted to J-B with all her fb hidden, limited profile and seeing previous clients only. One of her relatives actually acted like a punter and turned up on her doorstep.  :scare:

The result is two fold. She will not see anyone she has not seen before and she only sees people for a few incalls per month. She still enjoys her 'hobby' but very wary.

I believe she does outcalls to Shropshire under a different guise and name but I only found that once. In this more remote place she has found a way to keep her hobby going, while her few Brum incalls keep her old clients happy.

Hope this helps .......

« Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 08:51:09 pm by Hawkwind71 »

Hawkwind71

I believe she does outcalls to Shropshire under a different guise and name but I only found that once. In this more remote place she has found a way to keep her hobby going, while her few Brum incalls keep her old clients happy.

Hope this helps .......

Ha Ha !!  Easier than I thought. Anybody interested here you go.....looks like she has added incalls too.

Not 100% sure its same girl but read elsewhere many times that it is.

« Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 09:06:56 pm by Hawkwind71 »

Offline JEH7376

Saw her twice, great kisser good gfe, cheeky thumb up her jacksie when in doggy and she pushed against it quite eagerly, which was nice. Wouldn't go out of my way to revisit if its a mission to book her though.

Offline JEH7376

Ha Ha !!  Easier than I thought. Anybody interested here you go.....looks like she has added incalls too.

Not 100% sure its same girl but read elsewhere many times that it is.

Definitely her

Offline azrael

Had fun reading this thread, heres my two bobs worth. Had her booked when she was going around as jennifer black got messed about but gave her the benefit of doubt, then again when she changed to olivia again got messed around either she got cold feet or got paranoid either way lost contact with her as she went dark/radio silence. A few months back her aw page popped back up as j-b another "aka" again contacted her and was told she would only be seeing previous clients, which is a shame really as those that have seen her say her "gfe" is second to none

Offline Brumish

She is a bullshitter of the highest order. I've seen her a few times in her early days and she was always making up drama and stories. Apparently she has a sister/sister's friend who is jealous...you just stop listening....and blah blah blah. She used to hang out with some bisexuals who have pretty much messed her head up.
Shame as she is a pretty decent looking girl albeit with a few extra pounds.

Offline Boundless

Time to add my two cents.

I have seen Jennifer twice, once when she was Jennifer Black and once when she was Olivia. I agree with Talbear in that she was a fantastic punt, the DFK and OWO and swallow was enough to get me back. But there are two issues that are related.

Shortly before Jennifer Black disappeared a member of her family outed her. She had to shut down and re-emerge as Olivia. She was outed again and reverted to J-B with all her fb hidden, limited profile and seeing previous clients only. One of her relatives actually acted like a punter and turned up on her doorstep.  :scare:

The result is two fold. She will not see anyone she has not seen before and she only sees people for a few incalls per month. She still enjoys her 'hobby' but very wary.

Hope this helps .......

Cheers Hawkwind.
I knew there'd been problems but didn't know the details.
I've seen her twice, excellent GFE and a good laugh too in my opinion. I know that other guys have been messed around but it was all kosher when I saw her, once in a flat and then in a hotel.

Didn't know about the change to Olivia, but she popped up on my Shropshire radar a while ago and I recognised the pictures.
Had some comms with her about meeting, she was trying to find a discrete hotel around here. I suggested a couple and she briefly put up incall availability but then took it down. I'd def see her again if it could be arranged which seems a bit tricky at the mo.

Hawkwind71

Cheers Hawkwind.
I knew there'd been problems but didn't know the details.
I've seen her twice, excellent GFE and a good laugh too in my opinion. I know that other guys have been messed around but it was all kosher when I saw her, once in a flat and then in a hotel.

Didn't know about the change to Olivia, but she popped up on my Shropshire radar a while ago and I recognised the pictures.
Had some comms with her about meeting, she was trying to find a discrete hotel around here. I suggested a couple and she briefly put up incall availability but then took it down. I'd def see her again if it could be arranged which seems a bit tricky at the mo.

Her Shropshire profile shows incalls for October. I'd try for that.

She will always ask you to step back from the door so she can see your face on camera so she can make sure you are not someone she knows. This may be the root of those rumours that she checks punters number plates. Her so called personal life friends have her paranoid.

brendanf

Because I did not even know of this site until very recently, so I'm very much a newbie and just familiarising myself with it. This remark smacks of somebody trying to be a bit clever at my expense when, in fact, the situation is perfectly reasonable.

I am not trying to be clever at all. Just curious. I presume you made the bookings through adultwork!. Did you leave any feedback on there? You could not have been that frustrated if you attempted to see the girl again after what happened. Did she offer you any explanation or apologise for what happened?

Diehard

Lol if she was parading as Olivia at some point likely I've seen her...if it girl I'm thinking of she was not great anyway.

The thing is why would anyone want to see a hooker who is renown for trying to out punters and is still at it!!!

Cantgetenough

I am not trying to be clever at all. Just curious. I presume you made the bookings through adultwork!. Did you leave any feedback on there? You could not have been that frustrated if you attempted to see the girl again after what happened. Did she offer you any explanation or apologise for what happened?

Yep, through AW, but via e-mail rather than formal booking (indeed, I've never used that formal AW booking system), so no review. As a matter of fact, she offered me a discount for the second visit in order to make up for messing me around on the first one. I recall that we agreed £40 - and then she didn't show up AGAIN.

brendanf

Yep, through AW, but via e-mail rather than formal booking (indeed, I've never used that formal AW booking system), so no review. As a matter of fact, she offered me a discount for the second visit in order to make up for messing me around on the first one. I recall that we agreed £40 - and then she didn't show up AGAIN.

It is a shitty thing to do. If she couldn't make it she should have at least had the decency to let you know. I was keen to see her myself because of all the positive reviews but with all that has been said on here i don't fancy my chances.