Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alana amor - Rochdale  (Read 2156 times)

75 review(s) for Alana Amor (68 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Punterman66

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Ok guys, this punt happened a couple of months ago, been busy, but wanted to share my experience.  Only my second review, got called a fluffy last time so gonna try and keep that element out of this..
Alana amore..  been reviewed on here many times, so thought I'd find out what all the fuss was about, last minute booking on the day, sent AW request, and was answered quickly with a 1 hour time slot in about 2 hours time.  Fired a couple of emails back and forth, and given the postcode to head too, and number to text on arrival.
Nice area, with plenty of free roadside parking, arrived at the postcode, sent the text and promptly received directions to the house.  Short walk, and there I am knocking of the front door of quite an affluent looking house, door opens and in I go, didn't see anyone anywhere around, so quite private address.
Alana amore, tall tanned amazonian looking women, her pictures are exactly how she looks..  now I'll be honest, it's not a look that really does it for me, but it was a last minute thing, and she was the only one available on my hot list at short notice, and she was on that list purely for her reputation on here, plus people are always saying "so and so looks much better in the flesh."  So who knows.

Ok, anyway, into the bedroom, paid the fee, and offered a shower in the ensuite, was a hot day so gladly accepted.  Came out, and Alana immediately shoved her tongue down my throat, it was really deep and hard french kissing, just as I like it, top start. Towel soon dropped to the floor, and alanas got my raging hard on in her hand as the tongue assault continues, isn't long before she heads south and starts a spitting gagging blow job..  couldn't quite manage to deepthroat me, more the girth than the length, but she gave it a go, but just wasn't gonna happen, who'd have thought having a big fat cock would have a downside huh..  anyway, deepthroat or not, what she was doing was having the desired effect, so decided to return the favour before it was all over too quickly.  She suggested 69, but I had other ideas.  Had her get on the bed on all fours, and rammed my tongue into both of her ready and willing holes, all tasting sweet and fresh, and wasn't long till I had a couple of fingers in both holes as well, while alana rocked back and forth making all the right noises.  It certainly was a nice sight to behold.  Then, on with the rubber, and being quite lazy, asked Alana to climb on board for a bit of cowgirl.  Now i read this in a previous report, and my god if I wasn't thinking exactly the same thing, one wrong move here and my cocks gonna snap straight off, she went at it so hard and fast, so figured I'd go with it and let it happen.  Like I said, lazy.  But with that kind of energy, Alana wasnt gonna be able to keep it up long, so she suggested a bit of doggy, ok, but I upped the ante on that one, and suggested anal..  no problems, so that's all good.  Slid into her arse, and no messing about, she wanted it hard and fast, and I was happy to oblige, soon worked up a sweat, when it all got a bit too nice and there we are, round one done.
Bit of a massage, which was ok, quite hard, like most of the session so far to be honest, but we all need a bit of recovery time and I was ok with it.  Time was running short now, so decided not to mess around and concentrate on oral, which again Alana was very good at. This turned to a hard fast hand job, but after a while Alana was tiring a bit, so I took over the job, and at the point of no return, fed it into her mouth which she readily accepted and took my load like a trooper.  I assume she swallowed the lot, don't remember her spitting it out, but was a bit knackered and distracted at this point, so who knows.
Ok, so would I return..  I don't think I would to be honest, as I say she really isn't the "type" I go for, but can't hold that against her.  I just don't think we clicked, and maybe my expectations were too high, with all the glowing reviews on here I've read.  Can't complain about any of the things we got up to, just for me, there was something that wasn't there that I can't quite put my finger on.  So a good punt, but just not for me I'm afraid.

Offline Moby Dick

there was something that wasn't there that I can't quite put my finger on. 

Maybe squirting?

Offline Moby Dick

Maybe try putting your finger in, twos better, not too far, and start a beckoning "come to daddy" motion.

For me its all about the squirting. There is so much of it! More than any other lass.
I wonder if she fills her fanny with water before she does her gangbangs?

there was something that wasn't there that I can't quite put my finger on.

Maybe squirting?

Offline PussyLover789

Cant understand why hes posted this in the yorkshire section   :unknown:

Offline Punterman66

Should have been in the NW board maybe..  would move it, but not sure how to do that.  Anyway, I'm from Yorkshire, and wasn't far for me to get there, so maybe some other fellow Yorkshire folk might be tempted to cross the border, or not.  I'll get the hang of it eventually..  Zoe of Manchester next up, so definitely put that in the NW board for you guys :)

Offline Bish

Thanks for the review. Heard so much about this girl, this has reminded me to visit her.

Offline bigthickdick

Iindexing also fucked up, wrong aw id

Offline cash2spare

Thanks for the review op, by the way was there stains on the carpet?

Offline Moby Dick

:lol: :lol:
Thanks for the review op, by the way was there stains on the carpet?

Offline Punterman66

:D  I'm not getting drawn into the dirty carpet debate..  and no, that's not a euphemism  :D

Offline cueball

Sorry, I tried, honestly, I really did try.

But, it's a massive wall of text, I got cross eyed half way through..... I'll assume you had a good time... Thanks for the review... And making the rest of my living room blurred  :lol: