Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alana Amor - Rochdale  (Read 1189 times)

75 review(s) for Alana Amor (68 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Mehdi91

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Dont know where to start with this but going to try my best to write out this review after having an hour with the sweetest and amazing girl for an hour.

Communication - Really easy, sent an email, response rather quickly, discussed a few things and got sent post code. Arrived and texted told how to get to her house.

Location - Lovely area, the house was really nice and clean, offered a shower before and after. took one before as I knew I had rugby coaching after so was going to get dirty again.

Appearance - Well for me she was drop-dead gorgeous. Her smile infectious and her body is just perfect.

Action - So after my shower, she came in and had a chat about what I wanted etc... and straight away started with DFK and i mean DEEP! for me this is the ultimate turn on, I love kissing and the connection from it. After a bit of that onto the bed for the best blowjob I have had ever, we went to 69 for a good amount of time and even got the vibrator out for a little bit.

On with the condom, which we both had trouble opening, and got straight onto doggy, missionary and then CG and RCG, for me those two were the best, not only by the way she jumped up on down on my cock, but having the mirror above us made the view even more better.

We finished off with a bit more of 69 and her wanking me off

Overall - I know the review might not be in a tonne of detail, but to be honest, no words can truly describe how amazing that hour was. After the whole thing we had 15 minutes spare, and we just chatted naked next to each other, and it really did feel like I had known this girl all my life, so comfortable to be around with no clock watching, and I left with a smile on my face not just from the experience but from the chat as well.

:hi:

Offline Goldfinch

Was the location in Rochdale?

marlboro20

Glad you enjoyed her... Alana's CG is fucking awesome... if she ever got the angle wrong she's break you cock :o)

Offline Goldfinch

Online threechilliman

Glad you enjoyed her... Alana's CG is fucking awesome... if she ever got the angle wrong she's break you cock :o)

Thats what concerns me....she really gives it some welly!!

Offline chrishornx

done wrong it would be like putting your cock in a pepper grinder and it would come out like shrapnel. She is bloody good but should have a health warning

:drinks: :drinks:

marlboro20

Anyone know when she's having her next gang bang

Offline chrishornx

Anyone know when she's having her next gang bang

look on her site

1/6/18 so hurry

marlboro20

Thanks Chris... but Tuesday's a bad day for me

Online threechilliman

marlboro20

Dammit you're right tcm... but stil not a good day