Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Raunchy Kareena Moorgate  (Read 4380 times)

27 review(s) for Raunchy Kareena (18 positive, 7 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Rav7

External Link/Members Only
Decided to see kareena yesterday, comms was quick and straight forward , reached hotel and she gave me room number
£100 for 30 minutes
She opened door , and greeted in lingerie and felt good on seeing her , maybe too much make up , which she does not need as she pleasant looking
As wanted owo,  requires shower took shower , whilst asked her to wear red salwar kameez dress in her photo and she obliged
Action : owo provided for as long as required , asked to ease up and she did . Undressed her and went to kissing and wow what lips a great kisser , u can kiss her all day , those lips are divine .
Proceeded to kiss her damn sexy legs , and then she gave me massage with further owo . Played with her big samosas
Ended with my customary bum relief

Positives : kareena makes U feel relaxed , u don't feel need to rush , her legs and lips and pleasant face
Negatives : she has a belly which is not in photos . Bum not as rounded
Overall positive as she is cool relaxed personality that lets u roll how U want , thank you kareena
« Last Edit: May 11, 2018, 09:01:53 am by Rav7 »

Offline RAJEC

Offline LLPunting

What the hell are "her big samosas" ?   :unknown:

I'd be turning on my heels if an SP greeted me with a triangular, greasy pair of anything.   :scare:

WHG

First we had to go through reading about how much King Tarzan enjoyed the “Mangoes!”,
Now, it’s samosas. Whatever next?!  :dash: :dash: :dash:

bigone

120 from 100 now
The power of UK punting

Offline LLPunting

120 from 100 now
The power of UK punting

Even more evidence that the reviewer was a tout/pimp

Offline Rav7

What is bum relief  :lol: :unknown: ??

Lol rubbing on bum for happy ending
« Last Edit: May 11, 2018, 01:34:35 pm by Rav7 »

Offline Rav7

What the hell are "her big samosas" ?   :unknown:

I'd be turning on my heels if an SP greeted me with a triangular, greasy pair of anything.   :scare:

Samosas - tits , boobs

Offline Rav7

Even more evidence that the reviewer was a tout/pimp

Double lol , watching too many conspiracy  theories
Too expensive imo  , but gave a good service

Offline aj12345

Double lol , watching too many conspiracy  theories
Too expensive imo  , but gave a good service
Agree with this. Good service but far too expensive.

Offline delta69

Offline aj12345

What's her face like?
I found her really good looking. Takes care of herself with the right amount of make up. Nice full lips and provides plenty of DFK throughout.

Offline London newbie

What's her face like?

She’s hot. Amazing rack and great OWO. Last time I saw her let me go to town with her head off edge of bed and got right down into her throat. You know when you feel that sudden extra tightness of being down her wind pipe... excellent.

Great little find. Bit of a belly but doesn’t matter to me as service is tip top. Shame she doesn’t do a level as she has a decent ass.

Offline Rav7

What's her face like?
Her face is fine
Will not visit again as price too much, and next after seeing Jessica at Stratford, oh my, I'm done wasting time and money searching for great service providers , until j retires

Offline aj12345

She’s hot. Amazing rack and great OWO. Last time I saw her let me go to town with her head off edge of bed and got right down into her throat. You know when you feel that sudden extra tightness of being down her wind pipe... excellent.

Great little find. Bit of a belly but doesn’t matter to me as service is tip top. Shame she doesn’t do a level as she has a decent ass.
A review would be good. Didn't know she does the head off edge of bed thing.

midlandz_boy88

when you say a bit of belly, we talking size 12 or 14.

Offline London newbie

A review would be good. Didn't know she does the head off edge of bed thing.

I’ve reviewed her in the past and seen her probably half a dozen times since. Often not much else to report. Well she did the last time I visited, on my request. Maybe once you’ve been a few times and built up some rapport. Not hardcore pse type face fucking but nice and deep and held it well. Some
Drool made its way on to her forehead as it dropped down...!

Offline London newbie

when you say a bit of belly, we talking size 12 or 14.

12. Just not a tight stomach. Not huge