Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Raunchy Kareena - Moorgate  (Read 2018 times)

27 review(s) for Raunchy Kareena (18 positive, 7 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline stevieboi

External Link/Members Only

Comms: I was somewhat late when I called her around 10PM. Fortunately, she was free and confirmed immediately. There was no problem at all. I was given the address of a Hotel except the room number and was asked to call again once I reached.

Location: Good hotel. Crowded when I went there and but there was not a problem in reaching her room. The room was large and clean.

Lady: Short and busty. Hid behind the door and welcomed with a good hug and a kiss. She was waiting in the dress I asked her to be in. Facially, I would call her attractive but again, this is subjective. She had fairly large breasts, as can be seen from the pics in AW profile. She has hair extension, which i noticed immediately. Not that it mattered to me but to some, it may.

Punt: Since it was late, I requested for a shower and came out after few minutes. Started with a DFK which was lovely and full of (fake?) moans. OWO was really good and there was never a moment when her teeth touched mine. Must be experience! I didnt go down on her because it was not as fresh smelling as i would have liked. But again, it was late and cant blame her for seeing many in the day.

Sex in various positions were good, especially in mish where she kept full eye contact and flirted with her facial expressions. I finished in OWO, took a shower and left. i was over the time booked and she didnt bother.

Pros: Easy comms, delivers what is quoted in page, no time watcher, enjoyable OWO and can talk.

Cons: Some of her pics, I am not sure. Must be quite old  because she has a belly which is nowhere flat or even mildly rounded. It is beyond that. Quite chatty, which can be a turn off for many.

VFM: No. At 200/ph, no.

Overall, a satisfying punt.