Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lola_Honeysuckle - Woolwich - Incall  (Read 1103 times)

3 review(s) for Lola_Honeysuckle (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Online Silencio

Link: External Link/Members Only

Cost: £200 for 1 hour incall

Woolwich - quite a walk or short bus from the station.

Comms: Arranged via AW and WhatsApp a couple of days before, easy.

Girl: Photos and videos are accurate, she's in her 40s but has that sexy essex housewife look, a lot more friendly than her photos suggest which make her look a bit stern. Good body for her age.

Service: FK, OWO and Protected Sex

Lola has been on my hotlist for years, but she's well out of my way but I had a day where I could get to her and wanted to tick her off the hotlist. As I was making my way she shared that her flat doesn't have a shower and would I like her to run me a bath? :D I said yes, as I always like to freshen up before a punt and that was my only option.

Greeted me from behind the door dressed in sexy pink lingerie bodysuit and stockings and offered me a drink of water and then led me to my bath :P had a nice bath and then back out. We had a bit of a kiss and then she led me onto the bed and then the only annoying bit of the punt happened, she kept starting to kiss me and would periodically stop and have a drink or adjust the fan in the room or adjust the curtains, it was a bit annoying. After this happened 2-3 times she settled down and then we got fully into the punt with some proper DFK and OWO which were both delivered well before she mounted me cowgirl and we switched between that, doggy and mish until I came in the bag.

Afterwards had a very long chat, I stayed 45 mins after my time was up just talking, she's very friendly, talkative and engaging and has quite a few interesting stories!

Recommendation: This is a low positive for me, but positive overall. She's been on the HL for ages and I fancied her a lot, her services were delivered well but the stop-starting in the beginning was annoying and why this is a lower positive. If she's your type I'd say worth it. If you don't fancy her or don't really like talkative or slightly erratic people, then probably not for you.

Will I return? If she was closer, I would - it wasn't so positive that I would regularly go out of my way to see her.

Offline Jon Smith

I wouldn't pay the rates for a 50 year old looking chav slut but glad you enjoyed.