Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Swallowing and Remorse  (Read 6182 times)

Offline Thepegmeister

Like the OP, I am a very heavy cummer (it comes out at a canny pace as well  :wacko:) and am a little self aware of it. If I’m seeing an independent through AW etc I’ll usually warn them and see if CIM is ok. With an agency I’ll mention it at the start of the meet. At least then there are no surprises. Most girls still struggle with it, but the point is that I don’t get in trouble for it as I’ve been honest from the start. I usually get a lot of jokes about ‘you should bottle it and sell it.’  :D

Offline Madman74

I find the ts girls are more than happy to swallow if youve already taken their load first.  And they tend to cum like a horse as well

Offline PiggyPop

CIM isn't essential for me. I prefer not to cum in a johnny, so I’m happy with any alternative to that; CIM, facial, COB, tit wank, hand job, I enjoy em all. If CIM’s on offer I may partake, and whilst I love a proper throat pie when available, I’ll often request my spunk be lewdly spat or dribbled into my mouth, for me to swallow.
The only thing close to remorse I experience, concerns the time and money wasted on a shit punt, which I’ll never get back.

Offline TallnHung

I usually deliver a decent load for the 1st shot too and have been known to hit the wall from a titfuck range ;)
I am self aware of this too, only once has it ended up shooting a facial when one wasnt expected (and thats after I pulled out and shot up her body and tits.  I got a slap for that then a 'ask me next time because that was impressive' lol.
I find tits are the best target for this and if she likes facials at the same time then even better ;)
Anything I can't see usually feels a bit like a loss for me unless shes a particularly good fuck and I cant stop myself in the bag.
Horses for courses I guess ;)
« Last Edit: May 17, 2021, 05:41:51 pm by TallnHung »

Offline pantywetter

I find the ts girls are more than happy to swallow if youve already taken their load first.  And they tend to cum like a horse as well

Can you reccomend one who fits this category?

Offline xxx3000

Whatever the answer is, you will still feel guilty and keep doing so.

Give some tips if you do feel guilty.

Offline Madman74

Can you reccomend one who fits this category?

There was a Thai girl in Milton Keynes but I can find the ad on birthplace anymore. I’ll stick it up if I find it

Offline Subboy1980

Love a wg who provides cim and if she swallows even better.  Im happy to pay extra for these services if it's in their menu.
Banned reason: Your fucked now mate I really cant take any more of your shit
Banned by: Head1

Offline JonnyJ

I like CIM as a good finisher after removing the condom. Of recent times Andie of Annabellas did a good CIM with a spit n gargle afterwards. Darcy at HoD also did a good CIM but no swallow. Valentina used to swallow it all and said she preferred it as its more intimate and I liked the eye contact as you blow into her mouth. Kissing after you CIM is a blast and only Valentina was willing.

Offline hullad

I have the regular who loves it as I do, I have seen her loads of times and only once come outside her body.

Took me a long while finding a lass that hit so many of my likes and is passionate. I love grabbing her hair and hanging on as she takes the full load down without ever spring a drop. I said to her once about coming on her face but she said she preferred getting the lot in her throat, one if her five a day she reckoned. :wacko:

Offline WorcWarrior

There’s an English girl I’ve seen who apologized to me for not swallowing, said she used to do it but now can’t because it started making her ill. Apparently that’s quite common.  :unknown:
Just googled and semen allergy is a thing.

For the op - I wouldn’t feel guilty, if the girl agreed to do it and is fine with it then no worries. It’s only in that grey area where she’s agreed to do it but then is visibly unhappy afterwards that guilt is justifiable.
If you’ve got a regular who is fine with it - carry on until she tells you otherwise

Perfect little Jen Cox x will have to go make her scream again soon!
« Last Edit: May 18, 2021, 10:55:52 pm by WorcWarrior »