Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Not a Party Girl?  (Read 3706 times)

Offline WhackDaddy

I have see the phrase Not A Party Girl on a few profiles anyone know what it means? :unknown:

Offline smiths

I have see the phrase Not A Party Girl on a few profiles anyone know what it means? :unknown:

They reckon they don't take drugs with punters.

Online RandomGuy99

Seeing Party Girl on a profile turns me right off.

I don't want anything to do with drugs.

Offline BobAJobMan

No drugs - some punters offer coke instead of cash.
Banned reason: Claiming this site condones paedophilia, it doesn't
Banned by: daviemac

Offline tesla

No drugs - some punters offer coke instead of cash.

how would you know? you have never punted!

Offline Zeusthedoc

how would you know? you have never punted!

He tries but they all say no to the coke and want the cash instead

Offline Kool Keef

He tries but they all say no to the coke and want the cash instead

:D

Offline Southendlothario

The way ive understood it, is that the self proclaimed "party girls" are giving you a warning that theyre either dustheads or smackheads. One or the other.

Offline signy

I more see it that they are offering the full "Hollywood Hooker" experience, like you see in the movies (you supply the coke of course). Such as...

External Link/Members Only

Offline WhackDaddy

Thanks for the info more WG's to avoid then

Offline Charliehutton

Good post, WD. I can't remember ever seeing the term, but now I know what it means, I'll know to give them a miss.

Offline Home Alone

Good post, WD. I can't remember ever seeing the term, but now I know what it means, I'll know to give them a miss.

You and me both, Charlie; it's yet another phrase I can see being a difference between generations of punters. I know we've never met, but somehow, I can't see thee 'n' me at a party where coke's used instead of cash! :scare:

Offline suttonporksword

I cant think of a worse combination  - drugs and paid for sex. A recipe for disaster

Offline mrkandmrsk

Just to add a different perspective.
I've met a few 'party girls' and had a few party experiences. Never met any smackhead types though.
They have all been fun and even slightly similar to the robocop clip but as with anything moderation is key. I tend to do these meets only on longer punts for a few hours when I want some social fun as well as sex.
Never left any reviews about these for obvious reasons.

Offline threechilliman

I cant think of a worse combination  - drugs and paid for sex. A recipe for disaster

+1