Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: creative WGs?  (Read 1014 times)

Offline Marmalade

What are the best initiatives that our suppliers have come up with? Stating that they would be wearing masks throughout a session might be a start (and it might even make the mingers look more attractive).

There's no reason why they shouldn't be up and running as with other businesses but as the govt is unlikely to bring out "safety guidelines for sex workers post-lockdown" it will be up to WGs and saunas to initiate sensible rules.

"Doggy only" might also work for the more conservatively safety-minded...

Are any WGs actually making an effort??

Instead of complaining how about they start thinking?? (I realise this would be rather difficult for many of the WGs who are cerebrally challenged)

The thought was prompted by this creative idea I noticed online:
Reuters / Tuesday, April 28, 2020
An exotic dancer wears personal protective equipment while taking a tip in a drive-through tent offered by the Lucky Devil Lounge strip club in Portland, Oregon, April 24, 2020. The strip club forced into the takeout-dining business in the age of the coronavirus has returned to its burlesque roots by offering delivery and drive-through services featuring exotic dancers - a concept the owner has promoted as "Food 2 Go-Go."
(See Reuters April photos of the month)
Or tackier still ...
External Link/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only
Dancers double as delivery drivers dropping food off to people’s doors.

Why not? Maybe use Deliveroo or something not too hard to set up. They offload your shopping and you offload in their mouth.

Saunas could bring back glory holes, transparent screen with hole big enough for your cock).

Maybe someone could improve on these ideas. They're certainly not ideal but at least we should be looking at ways to get things moving (especially in view of '...rather difficult for many of the WGs who...' etc). Of course, it could ruffle the romantic fluffles of the 'believe it's a girlfriend' brigade but let's at least get some of them back to work.

Offline tynetunnel

Some interesting thoughts there Marmalade, who knows how punting will look going forward? I like the thought of deliveroo and a punt all in one! I could give and receive a McFlurry at the same time!  :sarcastic:

May I add, nice to see you back here, I for one have missed your insight and humour  :hi: