Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Texting  (Read 693 times)

starman

I have noticed that under the phone number on many AW profiles there is some small print which says "SMS messages and calls from withheld numbers will be ignored".
What I want to know is.... Is this a generalised statement from AW, which the girls can choose to ignore, or is it something the girls choose to put there themselves?

I sent 3 polite texts to one girl I had hoped to meet, because in her profile she said "please text me to arrange booking", but I got no response to any of them, in spite of her showing as available and having logged in to AW that day.  Her phone was also switched on, though she was perhaps unable to answer it at the time.  I just wonder if my texts were being blocked automatically, and if so, why would she say to contact her that way?
Ps.. Having never contacted her before she would have no reason to block me personally.

Can anyone advise?  Thanks.

cornbeefinspector

most  likely didn't want any more bookings that day

Offline Daffodil

The message on adultwork is generic. Some prossies also mention it in their FAQs or profile waffle.

The usual reason they don't reply is because they have used up all of their credit and getting more credit is a task too complicated for most of them.

starman

The usual reason they don't reply is because they have used up all of their credit and getting more credit is a task too complicated for most of them.

Ah.  Good point!

Toshiba

The message on adultwork is generic. Some prossies also mention it in their FAQs or profile waffle.

:lol: