Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Good massage with happy ending but not Thai?  (Read 3763 times)

Offline Girthsc

Looking for someone/where in the north west for a nice massage followed with happy ending and some mutual touching and teasing along the way. Would prefer an older woman to tick it off off the list, any recommendations guys?

Offline spartanwizard

External Link/Members Only

Suzanne at happyendingmassage ticks all your boxes. Havent seen her myself, been on my hotlist for to long, need a visit. She has great reviews elsewhere and provides a great service. Going of the reviews she is an attractive lady, with an ample chest.
Dont think FS is available but maybe more than just HE. from memory she works from preston and bolton and has had a stint working from Sheridans in salford.
Edit... Just seen she has 5 positive reviews on here if you click the link below
« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 05:04:58 pm by spartanwizard »

Offline 19jammy

Gina G is supposed to be good.

Offline Goldfinch

Maybe not as old as you would like-but Megan at Roses Retreat who is in her early 30's in Prestwich is a qualified masseuse and roses have stated on there website they've started a professional massage service.

"45 minutes including 15 mins of fun with HE £60" :dancegirl:

Online Mi-Go

Lytham Lass seems to fit the bill for you.  Knows how to give a genuine massage as well.

Offline tincrusher

Angel at body serenity ticks those boxes aswell works mon/thurs at bolton.

Tin

Offline scutty brown

I've always had a good time with Kylie in Preston

only downside is the husband and staffy terrier in the lounge

pictures are accurate, she's a bit of a blonde bimbo. Will take her top off, but not her knickers. Late 30's early 40's

Offline tincrusher

pictures are accurate, she's a bit of a blonde bimbo. Will take her top off, but not her knickers. Late 30's early 40's

Id put up with the staff and hubby if the pictures are acurate. Preston just a bit to far for me though :(
Tin

Offline Engl1shmuff1ns

tantric alex

George beat me to it. Alex is neither Thai, nor shy. Very pretty and fitter than many others. A warm welcome and a loving touch. Highly recommend. Operates from an apartment off Bury New Road on the Prestwich/Broughton borders. EM

Offline plums

Just noticed that this girl will soon be offering massages as well as regular FS sessions.  Not seen her myself but just spotted her tab about holistic treatments whilst browsing AW this morning.

Offline george r

Just noticed that this girl will soon be offering massages as well as regular FS sessions.  Not seen her myself but just spotted her tab about holistic treatments whilst browsing AW this morning.

she looks fit as fuck and tons of feedback also  :thumbsup:

Offline scutty brown

Thanks, you’re proper on the ball!

You're hoping the girl is on the ball

Offline Schuey

Offline azaro

More like late 40's, early 50's!
She was claiming late 30's when I did a photo shoot of her about 20 years ago!!
Nice body to be fair, but you wouldn't want her on your quiz team!

Offline Engl1shmuff1ns

Nice body to be fair, but you wouldn't want her on your quiz team!

Ouch! That's a zinger and reminds me of a comment about an office receptionist whose nickname was lunch half hour. Rumour was that she was only allowed to take a 30 minute lunch break, else she needed re-training when she came back after an hour. EM

Offline Scholes74

Tantric Alex is head and shoulders over the other suggestions-lovely lady and fantastic massage.

Suzanne Happy Ending massage is very experienced and has been around for ages-defo one for the fans of curvy milf/gilf types.