Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Juicy Cathryn / Horny Judy / Angie Lovely - Now Bait & Switch, AVOID  (Read 3086 times)

34 review(s) for Ashley Gold (26 positive, 4 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]
3 review(s) for Wild Judy (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

jcdmj12

Was pleased to see that angie/catherine/judy was nearby in Edmonton, so booked a session with her as she has always been good in the past. Called the "wild judy" profile.

Unfortunately the woman who answered the door definitely wasn't her. It was a much larger woman who looked nothing like her.

Should really have walked but didn't (optimism that it could have been ok, and wasn't much money anyway  :dash:), and was rewarded with a shit punt.

Shame as she was a great late night VFM option, but obviously serge has gotten greedy.  :(

External Link/Members Only

EDIT - have seen that the profile has just been updated to match the girl who I saw.  So not B&S, but still a shit, uninterested punt.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 12:28:16 am by jcdmj12 »

johnnyboy61

So we've now got to add a fourth one to her long list of working names- "Ashley Gold".  Why is the manager of this group making things so difficult?  I can't see any positive reason for them to swap profiles mid-residency unless they just wanted to get the new fatter Wild Judy some business, it which case it backfired as after your review punters will start to avoid both ladies as they won't be sure who they will see.

Thank you for the review and warning. I was going to get to try and see her again during her present stay in the UK, but I shan't bother now.

johnnyboy61

Just noticed that the first main profile thumbnail is still of the original Judy, despite the fact that it links to a full-size picture of fat Judy.

doobes

Disappointing to hear you were B&S'd on arrival.

Like johnnyboy61 I can't see how the constant profile swapping does the group or Cathryn any favours.

Offline SamLP

Sorry to hear that. It looks like she's back using her previous profile with a new name and her latest profile has been passed on to another girl. I concur with the others that this doesn't reflect well on the group with constant name changes and new profiles being created/passed on.

yumyum3

Stupid cunts.
After reading all the recommendations from you chaps up in the north of the capital, I was geeing myself up for a visit. That would be silly in light of current information as it may be a wasted trip  :angry:

Offline SamLP

Stupid cunts.
After reading all the recommendations from you chaps up in the north of the capital, I was geeing myself up for a visit. That would be silly in light of current information as it may be a wasted trip  :angry:

There may be a chance but it's up to you.

Another recommendation is: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=63970.0

Offline The_Don

yumyum3

Thanks, gentlemen. Unfortunately her profile has disappeared too. Its a bit of a schlep for me to come up your way when I might be bait and switched.
There's fuck all down here on AW; only scammers and well overpriced greedy cunts. I'm also worried this forum's becoming overrun with twats encouraging increasing prices as normal. Hats off to you chaps still flying the flag and finding the good 'uns  :drinks:
« Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 11:33:22 am by yumyum3 »

Offline bestbefore

I had a lucky escape then - I was just about to call Cathryn/Angie/Judy after so many good reports, but something came up and I had to change plans.

What a shame that a well reviewed, and presumably popular, girl is B&Sed - Lets hope she sorts that out.

Offline SamLP

Thanks, gentlemen. Unfortunately her profile has disappeared too. Its a bit of a schlep for me to come up your way when I might be bait and switched.

Read on to the bottom. Her profiles keep getting deleted by AW but a member posted her picture up and her phone number was posted too.

As for Cathryn/Judy etc.. It's the first time I've heard of a B&S and the OP mentioned when he checked again the profile had been swapped. They do need to get a grip on all the profile changes but it may have been a one-off. They're not really known for B&S scams in my experience.

Offline Steve2

Read on to the bottom. Her profiles keep getting deleted by AW but a member posted her picture up and her phone number was posted too.

As for Cathryn/Judy etc.. It's the first time I've heard of a B&S and the OP mentioned when he checked again the profile had been swapped. They do need to get a grip on all the profile changes but it may have been a one-off. They're not really known for B&S scams in my experience.

I've not been B&S either with Cathryn/Angie/Judy either but the maid/ management is getting more useless every time

Definitely not worth travelling any distance for at the moment

Offline The_Don

I've not been B&S either with Cathryn/Angie/Judy either but the maid/ management is getting more useless every time.

+1

They had the same issues in Queensbury, hendon, harrow, waltamstow and Enfield looks no better

yumyum3

Thanks, gentlemen. Be sure to let me know if you find out for definite where she is   :drinks:

Offline punk

Thanks, gentlemen. Be sure to let me know if you find out for definite where she is   :drinks:

N11

Offline punk

+1

They had the same issues in Queensbury, hendon, harrow, waltamstow and Enfield looks no better

Same issues as show me the money. Cram them in spew them out.

yumyum3

N11
Thanks, Punk. I hope you understand I don't want to make a long trip if its hit and miss. Any more details you can PM me greatly appreciated  :drinks:

Offline Steve2

Thanks, Punk. I hope you understand I don't want to make a long trip if its hit and miss. Any more details you can PM me greatly appreciated  :drinks:

I will say this one more time

the maid/ management is getting more useless every time

Definitely not worth travelling any distance for at the moment

This seems to be the current profile based in Enfield

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 15, 2015, 03:50:45 am by Steve2 »

yumyum3

Steve, I got it first time round.
I was responding to Punk's "N11" as that seemed definite and I was just checking.
Thanks, anyway.

Offline Steve2

Steve, I got it first time round.
I was responding to Punk's "N11" as that seemed definite and I was just checking.
Thanks, anyway.
[/quote

OK YY

Just warning again that although Cathryn , Angie or whatever she is called today is a great punt BUT the maid/receptionist is CRAP so be prepared to be fucked around

Her profile says Enfield N11 but the maid is the unreliable part of the equation

yumyum3

OK YY

Just warning again that although Cathryn , Angie or whatever she is called today is a great punt BUT the maid/receptionist is CRAP so be prepared to be fucked around

Her profile says Enfield N11 but the maid is the unreliable part of the equation

:drinks:   Steve

yumyum3

jcdmj12

Went to see her yesterday. Just done a review  :drinks:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=64902.0

Thanks for that - might be tempted to try that profile as the authentic girl has always been excellent. I shall be ready to have left my wallet in the car if there is any funny business like this disaster though.