Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rosy - Olina - Goldhawk Road/Shepherds Bush  (Read 3781 times)

Offline Jeffe

External Link/Members Only

Decided I fancied a bit of Thai variety so went with Rosy at Olina. After a punting break had changed punting number etc so paid the £150 for the hour. Booked a couple of days in advance, got confirmation etc of the address on the day. Location is close to Goldhawk Road, bit of a walk from Shepherds Bush tube. It’s a basement flat in a residential area, she shares with another girl (presume it is Linda given the duo option on Olina) but didn’t see her. Room is compact and on the front of the house. Low lit and compact but seemed clean. Small shower and sink en-suite to the room was fit for purpose. At a push could fit 2 but this wasn’t on offer.

Was greeted in a friendly manner by Rosy. Her English isn’t great but it’s good enough for purpose. Represents the girl in the photos although of course there is a bit of touching up so not quite as glamourous. Nice body, tits were a nice handful with suckable nipples. Perhaps enchanced but subtly done so weren’t hard to the touch and no visible scarring. Overall decently attractive albeit not quite in the league of Tracy for example. Tricky to get ages right with Thai’s but probably early 30’s. And before the inevitable questions from some posters no post op evidence or vibes.

A solo shower while she stashed the cash and put on some music and got me a bottle of water. Classics of Thai service as she helped fold my clothes and offered me mouthwash. Once I returned to the bedroom she started with good kissing which became deeper and more passionate through the meet.

She initially sat me on the edge of the bed and started OWO (small couch also an option and a mirror alongside the wall of the bed for those who like a view). Her technique was really good. No teeth, at points went pretty deep but a good soft wet technique (just how I like it). Decided to slow her down a bit and took off her dress and got her to lay alongside me on the bed. After some prolonged kissing and groping I went down on her. Nice clean shaved pussy and she was very responsive. She actually got pretty wet and tasted good. After a while I came back up for air and she rewarded me with some passionate kissing at this point. She worked her way down my body before a good bout of OWO. Again really great technique but I wanted to fuck her so slowed her down a bit. Condom on before she climbed on top to ride me. Fairly vocal and grabbed my hands to fondle her tits while she bounced up and down. Switched round to missionary after a bit where she wasn’t shy in reciprocating kisses. Felt the sap rising and decided to cum in the bag as I was enjoying the moment. We cleaned up (quick solo shower again) and then spent the remaining time laying on the bed kissing and having a gentle grope. With time and stamina I suspect a 2nd round could have been on the table if I asked. Helped to dress and left with some more kissing and groping.

All in all a good positive punt. Not as attractive as Tracy or full on service wise as Anna at Olina but provided a good solid GFE. Anal wasn’t on the table and I didn’t request rimmimg or CIM (both indicated on profile but not entirely sure they would be willingly offered). At £150 or £140 per hour for frequent flyers I think she represents good value in the current London market. Would probably return for the OWO.

Offline Prifessionallondinguy

Nice one  :thumbsup:cheers for the review.
Always enjoy a bit of kissing whilst in the moment as it helps get over the line.  Otherwise it’s just like banging the missus.

Offline Jeffe

Ha ha couldn’t agree more. The kissing went up a notch after RO so perhaps I did something right (unlike with the ex mrs!)

Offline stayer

Thanks for the review, she's looking a definite possibility for me.