Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Smiley Miley  (Read 1655 times)

24 review(s) for Smiley~Miley (15 positive, 4 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline LanceVance

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I had been crawling up the walls lately, so decided to go and see Miley this week. She is based in Earl's Court but has changed address since the last time I saw her a year ago which got things to a bit of an inauspicious start as I got to her place late having been confused heading out of the station. As such I could only spend 45mins with her instead of the full hour given she had another client coming soon after me.

That was no issue though when we got down to business after the paperwork and shower was sorted out. Her OWO was great. The last time I saw her I had covered oral and appreciated the difference between the two, especially given her somewhat unique BJ technique. I was doing all I could to avoid cumming early. I naturally returned the favour in appreciation of her good work, which she enjoyed if her moans were anything to go by. Miley's pussy is wonderful and I would have been down there all day if it wasn't for the fact there was still the main event to come.

She slipped on a condom then got on top of me, gyrating slowly and then quickly as she threw some DFK into the bargain (I know many punters will mark a WG down for not doing it, but I'm not that fussed about it myself). We then changed to missionary, where we really had some fun. I had mentioned I wanted to cum on her body, which she agreed to, but as I screwed her with her legs up in the air (I forgot how bendy this girl is!) she asked me if I had it in me to cum twice in the meet. I told her I would try and went all out for the first finish, which saw us cum at the same time.

After a much needed breather and ice cool glass of water, we went for round two. This was to be a footjob with cum on feet, but sadly, a combination of time constraints, and the heat in the flat plus round one's exertions, mean a second pop wasn't possible.

I went on my way after another shower with a smile on my face. I shall return someday :) .