Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sunni - Diva - Earl's Court - a 'well up for it' Russian girl  (Read 2793 times)

Offline jb238

Hi - first review, been too long I know but always been paranoid leaving evidence 'her indoors' might discover one day. But given 'the end' is clearly in sight and how she treats and speaks to me these days - i just don't give a flying 'f**k anymore...

External Link/Members Only

I see that she was back recently for a brief time but has gone again from Diva's site. My punt happened mid October 2020

Comms with Diva via text all very simple and straight forward - paid £250 for 1 hour incall at her studio flat location on Warwick road a stone's throw from Earls Court.

The girls was very attractive IMHO, petit, blonde, slim n sexy - not quite as amazing as her photoshopped pics (to be expected) but with a very naughty look about her which told me I was in for some fun!

I gave her the paperwork and was keen to 'cop a feel' but she politely reminded me to wash my hands first with her 'covid hat' on (rightly so - where were my manners!). I took this opportuning to shower too - small shower/toilet room but functional and seemed clean enough.

I came out the shower and went straight in for DFK (light to begin but she soon warmed up to full DFK) whilst running my hands everywhere . On to the bed and i dived down for some DATY, to which seemed responsive and seemed to make genuine moans of pleasure . This went on for around 5-10 minutes before I decided it was my turn for with some OWO on me - decent technique, not DT but slow and sensual. A good 10 minutes of this and then it was on with the dom...missionary at first with great DFK then I bent her over for a pounding in doggy which she really got into. With the sap rising i said i wanted to come over her tits... dom off and she laid back, tilted her head back and opened her mouth wide - i thought jackpot and went to deposit in her mouth but she directed me onto her tits!

She handed me some tissues and then went to clean herself up too (quick shower). She came back and we lay kissing, cuddling and caressing on the bed... not much chat as tbh my small talk with working girls isn't that great and her English was only ok.

I asked for some more owo which she happily obliged and this culminated with a hand job for a second pop. Lovely!

Great girl, great attitude and great punt.
Would i recommend... definitely if she comes back again.
Would i return... no as I never return as always looking to try new girls

Be nice...

Offline CheninBlanc77

Thank ​you for the review, very tempting, but it is just my impression or the price of all the Russian honey went up? :manhater:
I'm looking for a nice Russian to enjoy my birthday this month but they are out of my budget or at least most of the good ones! :dash:

« Last Edit: April 01, 2021, 12:21:28 pm by CheninBlanc77 »

Offline king tarzan

Thank ​you for the review, very tempting, but it is just my impression or the price of all the Russian honey went up? :manhater:
I'm looking for a nice Russian to enjoy my birthday this month but they are out of my budget or at least most of the good ones! :dash:

Where there is a will there is a way 🥊🥊🥊👊👊👊

No one gave a buster Douglas a miniscule of s chance against Mike Tyson 🥊🥊🥊🥊👊👊👊👊👊🥊🥊🥊🥊👊👊👊👊
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline pantywetter

Also have a review outstanding but haven’t been in a rush as she disappeared at short notice.

She is really a great punt.  Can’t wait till she comes back!

Offline CheninBlanc77

Where there is a will there is a way 🥊🥊🥊👊👊👊

No one gave a buster Douglas a miniscule of s chance against Mike Tyson 🥊🥊🥊🥊👊👊👊👊👊🥊🥊🥊🥊👊👊👊👊

I don't understand what you meant by that mate  :unknown:

Unfortunately, I can't afford those prices, for me, 200 is already a big number...  :timeout: