Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 'Mistress' Eliza - Camden, London  (Read 2369 times)

9 review(s) for Mistress.Eliza (3 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Jeffers77

External Link/Members Only // External Link/Members Only

Logistics: Incall took place last week, good comms via text, asked for half hour meet @£70.

Location: 2 mins walk from Camden High Street Station, entrance to the flat pretty inconspicuous, room tidy, all fine.

Looks: The photos on AW are her, she is a little bigger than the photos but she is attractive and smiley - absolutely first class tits.

I paid then had a quick shower. She was very chatty and asked me what I wanted, which was pretty standard session, none of the domination stuff. Anyway she was pretty accomodating, BJ, mish then doggy. She was quite happy me touching wherever although she said she had sensitive breasts which was a pity as they are sublime. I'd not say it was a GFE experience, more functional but friendly.

I thought she was pretty good, not mindblowing (I am very new to this I might add so perhaps not much experience to compare to).

I'd recommend her if you like curvy girls.

Offline sparkus

She has had those pics for over 5 years.  I did consider seeing her in Walthamstow but she mentioned a Sergei on her profile (her 'driver').

Offline Jeffers77

She looks the same, just put on a few.
I didnt see a Sergei, no one else and she was saying there was no one else in the building - who knows tho. She was v chatty/friendly.

Offline Goldman2

Did you pay for extras? I have been put off by list of extras for everything.  :thumbsdown:

Offline Jeffers77

Nope, but didnt ask for any for that matter.

Offline sinninggreeneyes

I've left her a negative review previously, so of course I'm obviously not a fan, but a note I'll say on her pictures, she looks roughly in line with her least flattering pictures. Her service was my real problem but her I found her unattractive too.

Ianbealesnan

Considered seeing her however been told by quite a few she wasnt worth it

Offline Sinz

Who is this quite a few ?

Offline Londonpunter30

Why not review the other girls you've seen first before asking for advice

Offline king tarzan

Why not review the other girls you've seen first before asking for advice

+1 :thumbsup:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline walras

I saw her about 18 months ago, should have reviewed her at the time...

She's friendly and the photos are fairly representative, but the only description that fits for me is "incompetent". She was willing but basically rubbish: toothy BJ, unremarkable sex, a massage that tickled and couldn't deliver any of the advertised domme services.