Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Receptionist at a parlour  (Read 1169 times)

madmick

Told me that the local police are in close liason with them regarding the parlour,
Does this mean it's legal(can't be) or is she just telling fibs , she said she has dialect with a police liason officer,
Is she fibbin

Offline Brazilian Martian

She's talking shit unless they have been robbed on a few occasions then police would talk to them about security issues but I was always lead to believe if a place has a maid then. They can get shut down with a maid and more then 2 girls in the property. If I'm wrong someone please correct me

Sureshot

She's talking shit unless they have been robbed on a few occasions then police would talk to them about security issues but I was always lead to believe if a place has a maid then. They can get shut down with a maid and more then 2 girls in the property. If I'm wrong someone please correct me

Not quite sure what you mean, is a maid and 1 girl ok but a maid and 2 girls + illegal?

OP, she's probably talking bollox to make you think the police wont bust you if you get caught there.  Depending on the area, some police forces may turn a blind eye to a known brothel as they see it as a low priority. 

Offline Corus Boy

The law is the law but the police do seem to interpret it to their own line.

One brothel owner told me that the police always took the line that they had bettermore important things to deal with so if the place;

Caused no problems with neighbours.
There were no know issues with drugs/drug dealing.
No hints of trafficking or coercion.

They tended to ignore the places as it was better to know what's happening on their patch than to drive it underground.

That is of course all well and good until a politician or local busy body makes waves.

In the instance outlined by the OP, perhaps something was causing the police concern and wanted the house to clean up.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2015, 03:41:34 pm by Corus Boy »

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

From some girls I've seen in the past some of their clients are police... They have dicks like us so no brainer  :hi:

Offline tesla

year ago I was in Arabs, Bury and a police officer was in reception, but he was only checking the girls were legal and able to work in the UK ie not trafficked.
The owner told me she had a good relation ship with the local plod, and they were happy the girls were off the streets.
that was Greater Manchester, other areas may have other views

Offline Private Parts

year ago I was in Arabs, Bury and a police officer was in reception, but he was only checking the girls were legal and able to work in the UK ie not trafficked.
The owner told me she had a good relation ship with the local plod, and they were happy the girls were off the streets.
that was Greater Manchester, other areas may have other views
Most right minded forces have the same approach. Lot less worry for them and an order in the street. As previous posters have said they have a lot more pressing things to be getting on with.
PP

Offline pumps

Told me that the local police are in close liason with them regarding the parlour,
Does this mean it's legal(can't be) or is she just telling fibs , she said she has dialect with a police liason officer,
Is she fibbin

Debbie the owner of Debbiesmassage.net told me the exact same thing, she even told me the "business" pays tax!! (she didn't disclose exactly how though)

One thing though is that for sure is the police/council CCTV camera is always pointing at the front entrance!