Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone punt during Ramadan?  (Read 4292 times)

Offline Sardarji

Just wondering if anyone still punts or goes for massage whilst they are fasting in this month of Ramadan ?

Obviously aimed at those people who fast this month?

Offline Herts_Outcaller

I was going to see a BBW , but then I remembered we're not allowed pork  :D

just joking. I am not Muslim, have a nice Eid :hi:

Offline winkywanky

Why not?

Ramitin in Ramadan, that's what I say  :thumbsup:

Offline simon07

Is punting a sin?
Even more of a sin during Ramadan?

Offline winkywanky

I'm pretty sure it is a sin in the Koran (same as any other religion).

And like every other religion there'll be hypocritical 'devout' followers who go punting.

Ramalamading-dong  :P

Offline Prof O lactic

Zina is the crime I believe in quran  regardless of Ramadan.
 Doesn't matter what religious beliefs anyone claims at the end of the day men are men regardless of colours , creed etc etc, Though I expect that will be outlawed by someone sometime. 
« Last Edit: May 30, 2019, 07:13:16 pm by Prof O lactic »

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Just wondering if anyone still punts or goes for massage whilst they are fasting in this month of Ramadan ?

I'm fast every month.

Offline mr.bluesky

Your ok as long as you don't eat pussy  :hi:

Offline wristjob

Great first post - thanks for your contribution to this website. You don't seem to have mentioned if you punt during ramadan....

Offline CheeseBoard

I punt between sundown and sunrise  :cool:

Offline freeze44

I only punt young men during Ram-a-dan as that's allowed by the good prophet.... :D

Offline fudi_maar

Great first post - thanks for your contribution to this website.

I assume this is sarcasm right? If so, then you took the words right out of my mouth.

There is something fishy/trollish about this guys first post :
- Firstly, he's assuming that there are lots of Muslims on here.
- Secondly, he's assuming that the non-Muslims even care about Ramadan.
- Thirdly, his username - 'Sardar' is a Sikh person with a turban and 'Ji' is a sign of respect, a bit like 'Sir', so 'Sardarji'
  is a common respectful reference to a turbaned Sikh - eg. "I saw a Sardarji driving a Mercedes".

So, OP, what's the score dude? Are you Sikh/Muslim/Non-religious/troll? What's your motivation/purpose in this thread?

« Last Edit: May 30, 2019, 07:42:07 pm by fudi_maar »

James999

During ramadan face east and pay your respects
Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 30, 2019, 07:49:20 pm by James999 »

Offline willie loman

once in a sauna a girl said, I will be much busier once ramadam is over.

Offline Blackpool Rock

I only punt young men during Ram-a-dan as that's allowed by the good prophet.... :D
You dirty bugger you, hope it wasn't your cousin  ;)

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
I've seen a few Muslims in a betting shop this week. Anybody would think they didn't take it seriously.

Jerjer

While living in a Muslem country, I fasted for several days as an experiment and found it very gruelling. For me it was a pointless penance and Ramadan was always a miserable month during which Muslims became more and more argumentative with each other.  :dash: I did notice that many of the tea ladies who worked as ladies of the night also stopped both their daytime and evening jobs during this month so I suppose Muslims have this notion that sinning in Ramadan is worse. I find it a strange concept of repentance though and by way of comparison I can't envisage anyone asking as a Christian whether they should stop punting during Lent! 

Offline wristjob

I assume this is sarcasm right? If so, then you took the words right out of my mouth.

When I joined up the first thing I did was check out my local forum and read about some of the girls, comment on ones I'd seen as a way of contributing positively. Just seemed an obvious thing to do. Now so many people seem to think starting bonehead threads is a good idea.

Offline winkywanky

I've seen a few Muslims in a betting shop this week. Anybody would think they didn't take it seriously.

How did you know they were Muslims, did they leave their shoes outside?

Offline scutty brown

Ram?
you'll get locked up for buggering a sheep

Offline scutty brown

While living in a Muslem country, I fasted for several days as an experiment and found it very gruelling.................

No, you're not even allowed gruel when fasting...

Offline GorillaWarfare

It's like any religion where you get people who take it very seriously and people who don't.

For example, there's a lot of Christians who don't go to church at all, and there's some who never miss a Sunday service. It depends on the individual and to what degree they follow their religion. Although I'm not the best person to take about religious traditions (I'm atheist), from the outside looking in Christians and Muslims have more in common than they think.

Offline scutty brown

Some thai massage parlours struggle during Ramadam because they lose most of their female customers

Jerjer

It's like any religion where you get people who take it very seriously and people who don't.

For example, there's a lot of Christians who don't go to church at all, and there's some who never miss a Sunday service. It depends on the individual and to what degree they follow their religion. Although I'm not the best person to take about religious traditions (I'm atheist), from the outside looking in Christians and Muslims have more in common than they think.
I've spent quite a long time comparing Christianity and Islam, and honestly think they have very little in common but I think it's against UKPunting rules to discuss religion so we'll just have to disagree there.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator

How did you know they were Muslims, did they leave their shoes outside?
It was two guys and they were wearing the dress and kufis.

Offline winkywanky

I should imagine betting is a complete no-no as far as Islam is concerned?

Offline Plan R

During ramalamadingdingdong you could go and see 'pissing mistress'
External Link/Members Only
Piss Be Upon Her

Offline Dipper

once in a sauna a girl said, I will be much busier once ramadam is over.

I’ve heard the same.

Drop in trade during Ramma.

Offline winkywanky

During ramalamadingdingdong you could go and see 'pissing mistress'
External Link/Members Only
Piss Be Upon Her

She gives too, so she's not just taking the piss!  :D

Seems a pretty hot girl actually, will 'swallow unlimited amounts of piss or spunk' although curiously she's missed out 'Swallow' on her Likes.

« Last Edit: May 31, 2019, 11:33:43 am by winkywanky »

Offline dubs

Seeing prossies is haram anyway in Islam, unless you use that temporary marriage bollocks to trick allah into thinking it was all kosher ;)

Abdul at the pearly gates:  "Hey Al u gonna let me in or what?"

Allah: "Nah bro, cuz you went wiv dat ho"

Mohammed: "Nah guv its cool cuz they wuz married n shit innit"  <winks at Abdul>

Allah: "U married a ho? That's OK then bruv, in you go, bacon butties are on the right. Lolz"

Offline fudi_maar

Seeing prossies is haram anyway in Islam, unless you use that temporary marriage bollocks to trick allah into thinking it was all kosher ;)

Abdul at the pearly gates:  "Hey Al u gonna let me in or what?"

Allah: "Nah bro, cuz you went wiv dat ho"

Mohammed: "Nah guv its cool cuz they wuz married n shit innit"  <winks at Abdul>

Allah: "U married a ho? That's OK then bruv, in you go, bacon butties are on the right. Lolz"

"....and the 72 virgins on the left, but keep ur fucking haram dick away from thems as they is all mine"

Offline JamesKW

When I used to go to LAPC in Dagenham there were a lot of Muslims,it was always a lot quieter during Ramadan (so best time for non Muslims to go) but the first week after Ramadan was always the busiest of the year.

Offline badsin

Yes, I've even punted on Christmas day a few years ago.

It doesn't matter, say a couple of prayers and your forgiven anyways :hi:

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
Sardarji gone a bit quiet. Anybody would think he wasn't interested in the replies and was trolling.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
I should imagine betting is a complete no-no as far as Islam is concerned?
Makes you wonder why there are bookies in Muslim dominant areas.

Jerjer

Sardarji gone a bit quiet. Anybody would think he wasn't interested in the replies and was trolling.
Well his question was aimed at Muslims but it seems that they are all busy gorging themselves on night time feasts and will go back to their carnal activities after the Eid. Alternatively, he was just a troll.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
Well his question was aimed at Muslims but it seems that they are all busy gorging themselves on night time feasts and will go back to their carnal activities after the Eid. Alternatively, he was just a troll.
Indoor BBQs like last year?

Offline scutty brown

its funny really, from what I can gather the muslim guys in and around Blackburn prefer women who look like Miss Piggy

did Pakistan ever get the "Muppet Show"?
« Last Edit: June 01, 2019, 09:26:32 pm by scutty brown »

Offline fudi_maar

muslim guys in and around Blackburn prefer women who look like Miss Piggy

Maybe there is some sub-conscious desire in them for eating pork?   :)

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
its funny really, from what I can gather the muslim guys in and around Blackburn prefer women who look like Miss Piggy

did Pakistan ever get the "Muppet Show"?
Yeah it started in 1947. 

Offline RadioKid

There is something fishy/trollish about this guys first post :
- Firstly, he's assuming that there are lots of Muslims on here.
- Secondly, he's assuming that the non-Muslims even care about Ramadan.
- Thirdly, his username - 'Sardar' is a Sikh person with a turban and 'Ji' is a sign of respect, a bit like 'Sir', so 'Sardarji'
  is a common respectful reference to a turbaned Sikh - eg. "I saw a Sardarji driving a Mercedes".

So, OP, what's the score dude? Are you Sikh/Muslim/Non-religious/troll? What's your motivation/purpose in this thread?

Yeah thought as much. Most likely an Hindutva troll. You'd think long time posters in 2019 would spot the 1 post half term wonder from a mile off :rolleyes:

I reckon most of the Asian bad Boyz who like booze, prossies and betting shops will likely not follow Ramadan rules anyway. Just as I imagine Catholics or Jews only by name flout their basic tenants and rules.

Jerjer

Yeah thought as much. Most likely an Hindutva troll. You'd think long time posters in 2019 would spot the 1 post half term wonder from a mile off :rolleyes:

I reckon most of the Asian bad Boyz who like booze, prossies and betting shops will likely not follow Ramadan rules anyway. Just as I imagine Catholics or Jews only by name flout their basic tenants and rules.

My experience of living in an Islamic country with Sharia law is that the Muslims stopped using prossies during Ramadan and that the ladies of the month stayed at home as well. Seems pointless waste of time to me as they then reverted back to their lustful behaviour after the month as if this fasting and a formulaic prayer would cleanse them of sin. :crazy: Many devout Muslims do use prostitutes from my experience. Quite the opposite of Christianity and Judaism. But I guess not all cultures/religions are really the same.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2019, 03:04:38 pm by Jerjer »

Offline peter purves

My experience of living in an Islamic country with Sharia law is that the Muslims stopped using prossies during Ramadan and that the ladies of the month stayed at home as well. Seems pointless waste of time to me as they then reverted back to their lustful behaviour after the month as if this fasting and a formulaic prayer would cleanse them of sin. :crazy: Many devout Muslims do use prostitutes from my experience. Quite the opposite of Christianity and Judaism. But I guess not all cultures/religions are really the same.

Nothing could be further from the truth - with regard to the above in bold  :scare:
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Rocket Scientist

To fuck muslim prossies  some devout muslims use nikah mut'ah (halal sex) an Islamic practice that unites man and woman as husband and wife for a limited time.  External Link/Members Only

Islam is on another level of crazy in so many ways

Offline webpunter

Sky News latest

An extremist muslim has crashed his car into the Ulley reservoir in Sheffield

Police think it may be the start of Ramadam

Offline myothernameis

Aren't you being a slight racist by posting this thread, trying to get a reaction out of us  :cool: :cool:

Offline Kenco657

Aren't you being a slight racist by posting this thread, trying to get a reaction out of us  :cool: :cool:

How is it racist?
Any person from any race can be a muslim and therefore be fasting for Ramadan...

Offline winkywanky

To fuck muslim prossies  some devout muslims use nikah mut'ah (halal sex) an Islamic practice that unites man and woman as husband and wife for a limited time.  External Link/Members Only

Islam is on another level of crazy in so many ways

"The temporary marriage, or nikah mut'ah, is an ancient Islamic practice that unites man and woman as husband and wife for a limited time. Historically it was used so that a man could have a wife for a short while when travelling long distances."

"It's basically a contract. You sit down and stipulate your conditions - for a girl who hasn't been previously married, you do need the father's permission," she said.

"We stipulated the duration, my father's conditions, and I requested what you would call a dowry where the guy gives a gift to the girl. It's simple, straightforward and doesn't take long at all," Sara added.

How is that much different from a travelling salesman shagging some bird in a distant city, or indeed, shagging some bird while on holiday?

Money changes hands, and it's done with the girl's father's permission.

It's almost like the father selling off his daughter  :scare:  :lol:

Offline winkywanky

Sky News latest

An extremist muslim has crashed his car into the Ulley reservoir in Sheffield

Police think it may be the start of Ramadam

:lol:

Offline dubs

"The temporary marriage, or nikah mut'ah, is an ancient Islamic practice that unites man and woman as husband and wife for a limited time. Historically it was used so that a man could have a wife for a short while when travelling long distances."

"It's basically a contract. You sit down and stipulate your conditions - for a girl who hasn't been previously married, you do need the father's permission," she said.

"We stipulated the duration, my father's conditions, and I requested what you would call a dowry where the guy gives a gift to the girl. It's simple, straightforward and doesn't take long at all," Sara added.

How is that much different from a travelling salesman shagging some bird in a distant city, or indeed, shagging some bird while on holiday?

Money changes hands, and it's done with the girl's father's permission.

It's almost like the father selling off his daughter  :scare:  :lol:

To be done properly, the girl must not have any sex for the next month so that if she is pregnant the father is known.  Try getting a WG to agree to that.  :wackogirl: