Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Camera filters on AdultWork photos  (Read 639 times)

Offline Razor Boy

The number of SP’s that put filters on their photos to make them look completely different ( eg. Much fucking better looking than they actually are ) is getting on my tits. It’s complete mis-representation
of how they look for fucks sake. Now I know that hood winking us punters is what it is about from some whores but it’s getting beyond a joke with these filters they seem to use recently. It’s a trend that needs to be outed as unacceptable!

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
You moaning bout it wont change it though!
THE ones with dog ears /bunny noses do major cringe on me though!
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline David1970

You moaning bout it wont change it though!
THE ones with dog ears /bunny noses do major cringe on me though!

I hate the sad people who add animal features to their photos :crazy: :wacko: :crazy:

Offline king tarzan

I hate the sad people who add animal features to their photos :crazy: :wacko: :crazy:

hate is a tool strong word, dislike yes... :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

salamander8321

There is another one whereby the WG post pics when they were younger.

I had one of my radar where. Read a review on here where it mentioned the punter know her from a few years ago, the pics were old and she had put on a bit of weight since then. I had just checked her page last night and she has more up to date pics. She still looks good and I might try her sometime but she doesn't have me as hooked as she did with her earlier pics. 

Offline delete

WG who pics with added animal ear etc just turn me off
Banned reason: No reviews in 6 years
Banned by: 90125

Offline HoneyNutCheerios

Blame Instagram and Snapchat for all of that, but a nice image needs to be sold to lure us in like all the burgers in fast food adverts.

Offline DUX

I swear 90% of the profiles on AW are photos with either filters or are photo brushed to the point of looking like a Pixar movie. Both utterly useless.

Real photos are a must for me because otherwise it's just a lottery.

Offline shagmore

I swear 90% of the profiles on AW are photos with either filters or are photo brushed to the point of looking like a Pixar movie. Both utterly useless.

Real photos are a must for me because otherwise it's just a lottery.

Trying to find a real photo, good luck
Its like on TV the car ads are for foreign cars with die rent spec to the uk, just base it on that, what you see in most cases is not what you will get