Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Air Stewardess uniform  (Read 1631 times)

Offline workinallweek

Where can you buy the genuine article ?
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline WARSZAWA16

Uniforms vary so much from airline to airline. As you will know it's not a one size fits all scenario. Personally I like a the navy blue ones. Must be loads of fancy dress shops that will do a generic one I would have thought. Good luck!

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

The likes of Ebay and Amazon sell the fancy dress types. I would have thought genuine ones would be provided by the airline concerned and not available to buy due to airport security risks.

Offline pamplona

What size are you?😄

You could buy the blue pencil skirt, jacket and white blouse from corporate uniform suppliers. Hat and scarf from eBay or Amazon. Hat might be the most difficult to obtain.

Offline LLPunting

1) Book short-haul return on airline of choice

2) Flirt outrageously with the ugliest of the lot.  Offer her a treat if she meets you in uniform for some fun.

3) Meet and shag her senseless

4) steal her uniform when she's in the shower

Offline acer123

1) Book short-haul return on airline of choice

2) Flirt outrageously with the ugliest of the lot.  Offer her a treat if she meets you in uniform for some fun.

3) Meet and shag her senseless

4) steal her uniform when she's in the shower

:lol:

Offline m4rmite

Get your reg to apply and once in training then quit.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2018, 01:51:29 pm by m4rmite »

Offline WARSZAWA16

Prefer this one myself, reasonably priced too  :music:
External Link/Members Only

I'm surprised Michael O'Leary hasn't got his Ryanair stewardesses to dress like that. Then there could be even more "hidden extras" he could charge for.

Offline Tricky Dickie

I'm surprised Michael O'Leary hasn't got his Ryanair stewardesses to dress like that. Then there could be even more "hidden extras" he could charge for.

I fly a lot. Maybe a third of the trolly dollies are “male” and another third over 40. So if they all dressed like that, I’d be volunteering to sit on the wings.

Offline WARSZAWA16

Thanks. Some saucy stuff they are selling there. Blimey, they don't do things by halves!

Offline threechilliman

I fly a lot. Maybe a third of the trolly dollies are “male” and another third over 40. So if they all dressed like that, I’d be volunteering to sit on the wings.
I've flown with a foreign airline that seemed to have a certain policy on cabin crew. All FAF 20-something blonde females with the cabin manager being slightly older, complete with glasses. It was the return flight that gave the game away. I wasn't the only one that noticed either..... ;)

Offline LLPunting

Prefer this one myself, reasonably priced too  :music:

Holy Fuck, that looks surprisingly sexy.

Right, UKP crowdfunding a short-haul private charter service London to EU.  20 seats, 6 hostesses dressed like that + 2 female pilots.  Party on the flight out, party at destination with crew and some local talent, party on the way back.  British Airborne Party Services.

Offline workinallweek

Right, UKP crowdfunding a short-haul private charter service London to EU.  20 seats, 6 hostesses dressed like that + 2 female pilots.  Party on the flight out, party at destination with crew and some local talent, party on the way back.  British Airborne Party Services.

which  SP would you employ for that  ?
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.

Offline Vivago

My favourite airline is the Malaysian budget carrier AirAsia. They only seem to employ faf twentysomethings from all over Asia and India who look a treat in their all red uniforms with their shortish tight skirts so you can get a good perve at legs and ass.

I've often wondered if I could get hold of one of their uniforms and used to keep an eye on ebay in case one came up for sale but never had any joy.

Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline Dr Talueng

... and if you play your cards right, maybe you will get ... External Link/Members Only

Offline LLPunting

... and if you play your cards right, maybe you will get ... External Link/Members Only

"Honorary" means you didn't earn it through the normal sweaty process.

Our pins will say "Prolific Member".

You're all welcome to suggest your candidates for our team of hostesses.  They have to have the looks and attitude to qualify as highly customer focused in-flight attendants.

Offline jonny_boy_1968

I'm with the OP. Genuine uniforms are so much sexier than these "sexy" ones. 

Offline shagmore

Fully agree, the real mackoy.

But you will find difficult to get hold of as they belong to the airlines,

Offline sublimetoridiculous

Agreed.

Gone from AW now, but did shag a genuine one a few years back. Very nice flat near Gatwick, she looked like she had just stepped off a plane.

Offline punterstanding

Agreed.

Gone from AW now, but did shag a genuine one a few years back. Very nice flat near Gatwick, she looked like she had just stepped off a plane.

Was she Canadian by any chance?! Great fun roleplay with her in uniform  :drinks:

Offline Avg_Joe

"British Airways Cabin Crew Uniform Women's Trousers Julien Macdonald 14 Regular"

guess we know why that one is now no longer required!  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
Banned reason: White knight.